United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-08-2014, 03:16 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
The resurrection of Fletch. would love to see him have 3 or 4 solid years from him. He deserves to be playing in finals and winning.
He was shocking today mate. Really poor.

Unread 05-08-2014, 03:27 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yep, 3 games + travelling in 6 days showed today, been excellent this pre-season though.

Unread 05-08-2014, 03:31 AM
Aman27deep

#1 Renaissance man will be Ashley £#%&!ing Young. Played out of his skin the entire ICC tournament.

Unread 05-08-2014, 03:36 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
#1 Renaissance man will be Ashley £#%&!ing Young. Played out of his skin the entire ICC tournament.
Yep. He's been outstanding. Fair play.

Unread 05-08-2014, 03:47 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Was flicking between match and Trailer Park Boys, saw a couple of nice bits of play he was involved with first half.

Unread 05-08-2014, 03:53 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Was flicking between match and Trailer Park Boys, saw a couple of nice bits of play he was involved with first half.
He was shite mate.

Unread 05-08-2014, 03:53 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
He had a moyescaust. No idea what you are talking about.

Unread 05-08-2014, 04:03 AM
Crumps

Quote:
He had a moyescaust. No idea what you are talking about.
Was before the penalty.

You call me out again and we are through. Right?

Unread 05-08-2014, 04:24 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Was before the penalty.

You call me out again and we are through. Right?
Relax, I love you pal. Plus, I didn't say you had a moyescaust - did I?

Unread 05-08-2014, 05:44 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Relax, I love you pal. Plus, I didn't say you had a moyescaust - did I?

I've been awake for so £#%&!ing long. £#%&!ing United making me like football again and be giddy for the start of a season. I was £#%&!ing matches off that I could watch on terrestrial telly last year ffs now I am up watching it on a £#%&!ing IPad app for a pre season friendly.

Unread 05-08-2014, 09:14 AM
Luffy

Inclined to think Hernandez and Kagawa did enough to stay, they played enough times to demonstrate we need them in our squad and produced some quality when played. Both look hungry.

The likes of ando, nani and zaha barely got a look in and didn't impress when they did. They also can't play in this system where Kagawa can do midfield 10 or striker.

Don't think we'll ditch clevz despite him not impressing simple due to lack of numbers in that area, though that could change if he plans to bring Vidal in and play Kagawa deeper.
Closed Thread