United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
this.

they win this year, we might win next year if freggie gets his head out of his arse.

can't win them all and if we did manage it this season it would have been the worst united side to win the league in my lifetime.
Yep, I never expected them to still be in with a (mathematical) shout on the last day tbh. It's the throwing it away that's painful. Throwing a title away to city. city. :shakehead:

Unread 13-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! 'em. I'm not interested.

All I care about now is how United respond.
This........

It's gone, finished, City will win easily today. Take it on the chin and move on.

I will be more concerned if Utd don't respond this summer and address the obvious holes in our side.

At the end of the day this shite Utd side have taken a City side that cost near on a billion pounds to build to the last day and will probably win the title on goal difference. The only reason they are going to win is because United have had a Devon Loch moment..... shit happens !!

Let them enjoy their plastic title and £#%&! em

Unread 13-05-2012, 12:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
About as often as Blackburn scored 3
THAT is the game that cost us the title, nqat. Thanks a bunch, Freggie

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
this.

they win this year, we might win next year if freggie gets his head out of his arse.

can't win them all and if we did manage it this season it would have been the worst united side to win the league in my lifetime.
We had an amazing run to get back in contention, not sure we'll get this many points next season.

Next couple of seasons is all about what kind of team Freggie leaves for his successor. If it's a winning one - woo hoo. If not, pray it turns into one.

Today is all about luck and the result won't change the bigger picture.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:18 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
We had an amazing run to get back in contention, not sure we'll get this many points next season.

Next couple of seasons is all about what kind of team Freggie leaves for his successor. If it's a winning one - woo hoo. If not, pray it turns into one.

Today is all about luck and the result won't change the bigger picture.
unless we get the results we want and win the league you mean?

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
THAT is the game that cost us the title, nqat. Thanks a bunch, Freggie
I'm blaming Newcastle at home and the ref.

The corruption must stop.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
unless we get the results we want and win the league you mean?
We got most of the results we wanted this season and have probably lost the league. Look at the points total.

City are a better team than Chelsea were last season and probably will improve next season.

They've paid plenty and good luck to the horrible @#%&!s, what we need to prioritise is a solid foundation to make sure they don't go on to experience a decade of dominance. Chelsea failed to do so but it was up to us to thwart them.

S'all I'm saying.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:36 PM
wee man

Rooney's Christmas night out and subsequent punishment v Blackburn looks quite expensive now.

Can't believe how nervous I've suddenly become in the last half hour when I've been completely resigned to today's events.

Saw a penny earlier when I was out for a walk - picked it up.

Unread 13-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
good luck to the horrible @#%&!s
I'm sorry?

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Pop

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I'm expecting their celebrations to be very United-centric. T-shirts and banners about Fergie, "noisy neighbours" etc.

Unread 13-05-2012, 02:50 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
I'm expecting their celebrations to be very United-centric. T-shirts and banners about Fergie, "noisy neighbours" etc.
well, it's not like we have ignored them when basking in our own success - the banner and all that. they'll have a ball, as would we if the roles were reversed.

I am becoming okay with the the fact they are winning it and I have decided they are a much better option than the scousers picking up 19.

admittedly, I no longer live in manchester and won't have to face the shit from city fans. £#%&!, I remember how bad it was putting up with those @#%&!s in the late 80s and we were both shit
Closed Thread