United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Like pogba, what the hell is going on with luke shaw? Will he ever play again this side of 2020?
Surprised England didn't take him. Could have given him half an hour in each game.

Unread 14-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The dozy bastard crashed his Range Rover into Phil Jones's £200k Bentley after the Swansea game.

Unread 06-12-2017, 04:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
"He was deserving that opportunity for a long time and is going to get more because his performance was really positive," added the Portuguese.

Unread 06-12-2017, 04:19 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! me maureen is as bad as some (a lot) on here, one half decent showing and he's arrived. Can't wait for the 'Time to re evaluate shaw' thread

If he's still rollin to games with his posse in tow , which according to marlo he is, he's still the same shaw

Unread 06-12-2017, 04:24 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
f*** me maureen is as bad as some (a lot) on here, one half decent showing and he's arrived. Can't wait for the 'Time to re evaluate shaw' thread

If he's still rollin to games with his posse in tow , which according to marlo he is, he's still the same shaw
no. they just came to see him play I think. he lives alone now.

Unread 06-12-2017, 04:25 PM
waynes ear's

thought he'd moved in with his mrs?

Unread 06-12-2017, 06:34 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Good to hear. I'd like to see the guy turn it around, if he can he'll but much the stronger for it.

Unread 06-12-2017, 06:38 PM
plopborsky

played well once and he is the next maldini.

The fat @#%&! can £#%&! off.

Unread 06-12-2017, 06:38 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Good.

It was a 'sink or swim' approach and he's made a good start.

It's worked with Martial, so hopefully he'll be in the same position in six months.

Unread 06-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
played well once and he is the next maldini.

The fat @#%&! can £#%&! off.

This.....

Unread 06-12-2017, 06:43 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Good.

It was a 'sink or swim' approach and he's made a good start.

It's worked with Martial, so hopefully he'll be in the same position in six months.
he sank. Shaw is done.

Unread 06-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
he sank. Shaw is done.
Didn't though did he.

Otherwise spot on.

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:05 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
some sort of assisted living arrangement presumably.

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:13 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Didn't though did he.

Otherwise spot on.
if playing well in a meaningless champions league game against a bunch of average shite means he has made it then £#%&! knows why we got rid of Darron Gibbons for scoring 2 in a champions league semi final.

I love the revisionism on shaw even though the fat lazy @#%&! has not even been able to get on the bench for £#%&!ing months.

He is a shit bag of the highest order and has stole a living since he joined. 3 good games with depay and one last night

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:16 PM
Sparky***

The only proper piece of actual intelligent defending he had to do and he was busy ball watching whilst someone ran in behind him.

That resulted in the goal by the way.

Very nice lad, does alright running forwards but he's obviously lacking in the concentration and tactical awareness department.

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:19 PM
King Eric

Could have and should have been a great player for us, it’s a shame he had all the potential in the world.

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The only proper piece of actual intelligent defending he had to do and he was busy ball watching whilst someone ran in behind him.

Very nice lad, does alright running forwards but he's obviously lacking in the concentration and tactical awareness department.
And the not being a fat mess department.

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:27 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
if playing well in a meaningless champions league game against a bunch of average shite means he has made it then £#%&! knows why we got rid of Darron Gibbons for scoring 2 in a champions league semi final.

I love the revisionism on shaw even though the fat lazy @#%&! has not even been able to get on the bench for £#%&!ing months.

He is a shit bag of the highest order and has stole a living since he joined. 3 good games with depay and one last night
It's obvs way too early for any kind of revision on him, but it's unlikely anything will happen in the jan window so we might as well see if the guy can turn it around, would be very handy if he can.

Unread 06-12-2017, 08:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

In fairness he’s started about twenty games in the last two and a half years. Aside from being completely out of practise you just don’t develop without playing. He needs to leave in January unless in some absurd turnaround he starts half a dozen games in the next month or so.

And Shaw being an outstanding talent isn’t revisionism. It’s about putting it all together. He needs to play games.

Unread 06-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
if playing well in a meaningless champions league game against a bunch of average shite means he has made it then f*** knows why we got rid of Darron Gibbons for scoring 2 in a champions league semi final.

I love the revisionism on shaw even though the fat lazy c*** has not even been able to get on the bench for f***ing months.

Nobody is saying he's made it, you hysterical clown.

It's a comments referring specifically to a perofmance in one match and the managers comments about that one match.

Which is why I said 'hes made a good start'
Closed Thread