United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:04 AM
red @rmy

Default Bad boy banton

What's going on here with our resident YouTube red?

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:05 AM
believe

who is it?

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:12 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Looks like these clowns got some grief after the game too:

vvg2c.

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:13 AM
waynes ear's

Oxygen thief

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:14 AM
dragflick

Ira getting Irate last night...

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:20 AM
believe

I can't help but think he brought it all on himself. Lucky for him he looks like he could handle himself, god help Marky.

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:25 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I can't help but think he brought it all on himself. Lucky for him he looks like he could handle himself, god help Marky.
Old time served sages aren't just gonna let this youtube slag bounce about away grounds getting giddy on a bit of third rate bugle, giving the red army a bad name....

He wants to give the ching a break.. have a bovril and chill out for a few weeks...

if anyone knows how to play the politics of the away games its me...

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:26 AM
carlosartorial

£#%&!ing halfwits.

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:27 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Old time served sages aren't just gonna let this youtube slag bounce about away grounds getting giddy on a bit of third rate bugle, giving the red army a bad name....

He wants to give the ching a break.. have a bovril and chill out for a few weeks...

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:27 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Unread 21-10-2014, 11:32 AM
The Watcher

Live blogging with geo tagged tweets as you break the law probably isn't the best idea either btw.

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:00 PM
lookingforeric

Basically it seems I've been rustling jimmies elsewhere. Whilst out in West Brom yesterday I was told that there were some unsavoury things written about me & put out a tweet that if anyone had a problem with me come and see me.

One guy came up to who said he wasn't from the website i tweeted about yesterday but found me 5 mins after id sent out the tweet and said "so everybody knows you do they?"

Now i did admit saying "you know me" on vid probably wasn't the smartest of things to say in hindsight but my reply was "most of the regulars know my face from going to games"

I explained to him that I'm not trying to claim some sort of superiority over other reds,the reason why i said that was mainly because id been on the booze for 3 days in the lead up to the everton game but also because over the last few years i feel as if i have been treated really well by the regular away going fans & it almost seems as if we are a family & most of the guys who do aways & euros are the same faces.

Then he decided to call his mates over who also wanted to have a pop at me. One of them said I've only been doing games for about a year (so i guess he does know me by face) to which i replied "no social media has told you I've been going to games for a year,before that i was under the radar" Then he gives it the how old are you thinking I'm just some young kid who's just jumped on the bandwagon. I tell him I've been regularly going to games since 08 & before that id been to a few but basically had to pick & choose games.

One of them mentioned my video diary & said thats what was wrong with the modern football fan. My reply was there are a few people who can't get to euro aways & i wanted to show them what it was like & i also mentioned i was into the media side of things & liked video editing so it was a just a bit of fun. I also pointed out that once i was inside the stadium there was no filming done because at that point it was all about cheering on the team.

To cap it all off they told me to £#%&! off,to which i replied "no
' & i tried to put a few more points across. they were giving it the "you're not from manchester" plastic fan ect ect. Yawn yawn yawn.

In summary fair play to that guy & his mates for airing their grievances with me but at times they came across like they were trying to bully me & i aint having it. They thought was just some #@&%! they could have a pop at.
I was disappointed that my love for United has been put into question especially when one of them said shit like "you only get sorted tickets off twitter" (myth,every away i go to i turn up ticketless & get sorted on the day,usually outside the ground) Anyway I'm a red end of. Not saying we should all be best friends but We should all just respect each other. There are far bigger problems going on at the club & football in general than me.

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:03 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Looks like these clowns got some grief after the game too:

https://www.twitter.com/AdamMcKola/s...23685138968576

vvg2c.
people were shouting abuse as they went past unfortunately I heard a racist comment at one of them

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:06 PM
believe

Quote:
I explained to him that I'm not trying to claim some sort of superiority over other reds
I was with you until I read the rest of your post which basically says you are.

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:07 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
people were shouting abuse as they went past unfortunately I heard a racist comment at one of them
carrick_16 has really lost it tbh

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Switching Off

Wow. Top reds arguing over how to be a top red. Serious shit

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Wow. Top reds arguing over how to be a top red. Serious shit
He's not trying to be a top red though but feels his six years following United is enough to show those who have never been how it's done

How old are you Irah?

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:18 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I met him in Madrid tbf.

But vs2c he's only been going since 08. #jcl
was you selling snide coke?

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
was you selling snide coke?
That would go some way to explain the incoherent babbling.

Unread 21-10-2014, 12:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
That would go some way to explain the incoherent babbling.
Reddles always talks like that.
Closed Thread