United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:27 PM
rebelcountyred

Default stan collymore, always good for a laff

honest to god who gave this man his own article to write each week :

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opin...cle147191.html

does he have a five year old ghostwriter?

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:29 PM
dunk

Well, it's an in depth insight, that's for sure.

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:31 PM
The Return of JC

Terrific, thanks for that Stan.

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:33 PM
originalhogg

He changes his mind every week he does i.e. united got beat this week, im sure they wont win the league.......week after, united win, oh they shud win the league, @#%&! features!

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:33 PM
wee man

Obviously doesn't even know the rules that make clubs go looking for foreign youngsters these days.

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:36 PM
toseeunited

Did he write that in a £#%&!ing text message late last night!?

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Grimson

Collymore: Problems in Game Should Be Eliminated

I went to the Championship match between Cardiff and Bristol City. The referee got at least three big decisions wrong. Why are referees making mistakes? We need to make sure the referees are better.

A player dived in the 40th minute and was not punished. Diving is destroying our great game. It needs to be eliminated.

In the stand around me were various pipe fitters and brick layers who are struggling to afford tickets. Why are tickets so expensive these days? We need to make sure tickets aren't so expensive so that turners & fitters can afford to come to games.

I didn't hear any racist abuse at the match, but we know it still goes on. How can this still happen in 2009, when we have astronauts in space vehicles orbiting above the clouds? We need to eliminate racism from football grounds.

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Ethers

Quote:
And I find myself asking: where are all the kids?
Gary Glitter started the same way.

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:44 PM
JakeB

I was queuing behind him outside the press entrance at a ground once...and I know why he has his own article..because he's £#%&!ing huge and looks a bit handy. An editor wouldn't say no to him

Unread 06-09-2009, 04:45 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Collymore: Problems in Game Should Be Eliminated

I went to the Championship match between Cardiff and Bristol City. The referee got at least three big decisions wrong. Why are referees making mistakes? We need to make sure the referees are better.

A player dived in the 40th minute and was not punished. Diving is destroying our great game. It needs to be eliminated.

In the stand around me were various pipe fitters and brick layers who are struggling to afford tickets. Why are tickets so expensive these days? We need to make sure tickets aren't so expensive so that turners & fitters can afford to come to games.

I didn't hear any racist abuse at the match, but we know it still goes on. How can this still happen in 2009, when we have astronauts in space vehicles orbiting above the clouds? We need to eliminate racism from football grounds.
that's stan's columns for the next six months sorted

Unread 06-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Mr_Ed

£#%&! me that us a well thought out, well balanced article there Stan !

Unread 06-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
where are the homegrown regulars in United's first team squad?
Neville
Evans
Brown
O'Shea
Fletcher
Scholes
Giggs

Unread 06-09-2009, 10:34 PM
kiko

i hate the @#%&!

Unread 06-09-2009, 10:49 PM
silv

cheers for that stan, its going in my book of crap stories.

Unread 07-09-2009, 09:05 AM
redhegemony

Some nice responses to his Eduardo piece

'Five single sentence 'paragraphs'. Well done! Just the kind of in depth analysis that has been so sadly lacking from the discussion of the Eduardo incident.'

'And you. Banned from ever writing another sports article because frankly all your opinions are biased and useless.'

'Nah, course not. Collymore is an honest man and not at all a lying 2 faced violent wife beater.'

'Would somebody please shut this woman beating dogger up.Thanks Chambo'

'you are a disgrace of a man. what make you think any decent non misogynist could care less what someone like you had to say? shame on the mirror for allowing you to spiel this venom from your nasty mouth...'

Unread 18-10-2009, 03:38 PM
HarkNowHear

Default Re: stan collymore, always good for a laff

The @#%&! has never really appeared on my radar. Having listened to him on a couple of occasions in the last few days, I now appreciate what a @#%&! he is.

Unread 18-10-2009, 03:42 PM
believe

they are like extracts from his memoirs.

Unread 27-10-2009, 09:11 AM
HarkNowHear

Once again

He has now made the list for when 'Hark goes Michael Ryan'.

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan
So I think we should forget the 39th game and just have the top 25 clubs in the country playing 50 games.
You really aren't too bright, are you Stan ?

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:08 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfers do charlie
you really aren't too bright, are you stan ?

He might be shite at maths, but he's ace at kicking £#%&! out of women.
Closed Thread