United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Most worrying thing about this story is that he genuinely believes he's an athlete.

Unread 10-05-2013, 11:44 AM
MJ Ramone

This twitter thing is a nonsense tbf.
Surely if he was trying to prove a point via the medium of twitter he would have changed his picture to one of him not in a United kit??

I had a text this morning from a mate who has a reasonably ITK source. Apparently Rooney didn't ask to leave during his meeting with Fergie a couple of weeks ago. It's yet another media driven shitstorm & nothing more.

I'm not saying he isn't going or that there's no truth in the Chelsea/PSG rumours but by all accounts he didn't say he wants out.

It is quite telling that he hasn't commented on Fergie's retirement though.

Unread 10-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Twenty_thanks_SAF

To be fair, other than Chico, who has of the current playing squad?

Although, I do find it a bit silly (in the extreme) to so publicly remove 'United Player' from his account......Just creates a medja frenzy!

Unread 10-05-2013, 11:52 AM
sullerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Thought that myself.

Anybody got the number for trading standards?
You hate him don't you? S2c especially with your username of a former player

Unread 10-05-2013, 11:54 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty_thanks_SAF

Although, I do find it a bit silly (in the extreme) to so publicly remove 'United Player' from his account......Just creates a medja frenzy!
Buttner, Ando, Rio

Unread 10-05-2013, 11:58 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty_thanks_SAF
Rio I think.
I'm not on twitter but I've seen all the comments on various websites which I assume are from twitter.

There's a lot of mischief making & shit-stirring going on at the moment. The most ludicrous one being that Rooney went to the Press with the Fergie story during the Club's Golf day - even though nobody at the Club (certainly not the players) knew about Fergie's decision at the time.

We'll obviously get a clearer picture of the ins & outs over the next couple of weeks.
Amazing to think there's still 2 games left

Unread 10-05-2013, 11:59 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Buttner, Ando, Rio
Rafael, Robin, Carrick, Vidic.

Unread 10-05-2013, 12:05 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Rafael, Robin, Carrick, Vidic.
So everyone but Wayne

Unread 10-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

I can't see the problem with selling Rooney to Chelsea.

He might help them compete with us, hell he might even score against us ... (wonder if he'd act the @#%&! like he did for a few years against Everton?)

But it's not as if Chelsea won't buy someone else to help them compete if they don't get Rooney, and at least with him there's a decent chance he'll end up not being able to get into their team and be forced to move again inside 2 years ...

Unread 10-05-2013, 12:15 PM
sullerz

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I can't see the problem with selling Rooney to Chelsea.

He might help them compete with us, hell he might even score against us ... (wonder if he'd act the @#%&! like he did for a few years against Everton?)

But it's not as if Chelsea won't buy someone else to help them compete if they don't get Rooney, and at least with him there's a decent chance he'll end up not being able to get into their team and be forced to move again inside 2 years ...
do people realise that despite the fact he's a tubby bugger now, Fergie would have him in his 'Fergie's 11'.

Or is this the one time you don't think he knows best?

Unread 10-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I'm not saying he isn't going or that there's no truth in the Chelsea/PSG rumours but by all accounts he didn't say he wants out.
I'm not sure you've understood the meaning of 'by all accounts'.

Unread 10-05-2013, 12:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I'm not sure you've understood the meaning of 'by all accounts'.
...ok, by the account I've been party to.

Unread 10-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
...ok, by the account I've been party to.
Closed Thread