United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i'll see your doom and point, pause and then laugh loudly whilst wearing a paper party had and clown shoes. i'll honk a squeezie rubber hooter and blow on bubble pipe.

we have had injuries all through the season, suspensions started on day one. ronaldo hasn't been heavily relied upon and the goals have come from a few different departments. we have seen the likes of evans come in to replace both of the rocks at the back quite seamlessly. we have also been hitting defensive records as well as consecutive win records. Danny Wellbeck has scored in the first team and looks an excellent prospect, as does possebon and rafael.

we have turned over chelsea on our way back to the top of the pops, over taking the vermin on our way. it was this attitude that won us the fizzy pop cup, which unearthed the potential of Gibson and Eckersley. We negotiated ourselves passed inter into the next round of the champions league with perhaps 90mins of pure domination over the two legs.

we have seen park up his game in all but scoring, rooney and berbatov have struck up a decent understanding and giggs has proved himself to be an excellent choice in midfield with MOTM performances in most competitions. We played against the scouse and fair enough we wasn't our usual selves but being undone by two mistakes and free kick isn't a sign of collapse. the fact that today versus fulham was on the back of that result dosent mean that both games can't be viewed and criticised individually.

today had nothing to do with being tired. by all accounts we played they off the park with 10 men and a rare shocker infront of goal was the difference. the over all performance was still good.

the minute we start getting out played and beat then i will allow doom to riddle my thoughts. i havn't seen any evidence of that so far this season and i can't see it happening soon either. i will moisten any doomlords face with my squirty lapel flower until that day arrives

The first 55 today that is exactly what happened. We were a £#%&!ing dire outfit.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:18 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
this single unimportant spelling error has destroyed the credibility of your post in my doom-laden eyes
and rightly so

glitter, we were down to 10 men though. 11 v 11 and no-one has come close to making us see our arse.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
and rightly so

glitter, we were down to 10 men though. 11 v 11 and no-one has come close to making us see our arse.
It was Fulham.

We weren't anything special pre sending off.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:32 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter
It was Fulham.

Fulham were even better for the first 20 minutes in the cup, we got away with it and won 0-4, after it we got all the praise etc. It happens.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:34 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter
It was Fulham.

we were away with 10 men.

Unread 21-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Fulham were even better for the first 20 minutes in the cup, we got away with it and won 0-4, after it we got all the praise etc. It happens.
true. twas a standard first 20 at Fulham for us.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:07 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

I think you should all start accepting right now that those murdering @#%&!s will win the League.

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I think you should all start accepting right now that those murdering @#%&!s will win the League.
If it's alright with you, can I just wait and see how it goes?

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
If it's alright with you, can I just wait and see how it goes?
Look, I'm going to behave like a complete slapped arse for the next few days. Be nice if one or two of you would at least indulge my petulant behavior

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Look, I'm going to behave like a complete slapped arse for the next few days. Be nice if one or two of you would at least indulge my petulant behavior

Unread 22-03-2009, 05:22 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

I wouldn't dream of wearing a brown suite, but otherwise spot on.
Closed Thread