£#%&! KFC

Default Re: The Liverpool 4 Newcastle 3 game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Banning offence.

Unread 22-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Flowers of Manchester

Default arsenal 4-2

was mental for gooning, still cant believe 9 of us I think were stood together for that one night game, in black kit, down to 10 men - £#%&!ing great!

should have seen ste and I on Sunday gooning he even picked up this lad who was about 11 I'd say, and started to swing him around

Unread 22-09-2009, 09:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Re: arsenal 4-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers of Manchester
was mental for gooning, still cant believe 9 of us I think were stood together for that one night game, in black kit, down to 10 men - £#%&!ing great!

should have seen ste and I on Sunday gooning he even picked up this lad who was about 11 I'd say, and started to swing him around
he done that with me at the Arsenal game the other week

Unread 23-09-2009, 09:51 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
The best domestic game I've seen is the 1999 FA Cup semi final. The two best teams in the land going head to head at their absolute peaks. On another day, Arsenal could have won that and gone on to clinch a second successive double. Truly epic stuff that night at Villa Park

The 1-1 at OT between the two sides earlier in the season was another great game. Rarely mentioned, but I remember it being real end to end stuff. Was gutted at the time, as I felt we should have won it in the 2nd half.
The original Sunday Semi (0-0, Keanes disallowed goal) was a fantastic game as well.

Unread 23-09-2009, 09:59 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
The 3-2 at Maine Road post-Galatasary was better than Sunday.
I'm with you on this one not just because I went to 3 - 2 and I didn't on Sunday. But it was ace for all sorts of reasons.

It was a brilliant response from being 2 - 0 down at HT.

And very funny off the pitch too.

We were in the Kippax and a load of us (identified as reds) got turfed out by the police only to walk straight back in again - it was bizzare. They just took us to the bottom of the steps at the back of the dstand and said "go one, go" and we said "Ok" and then didn't. Just walked straight back into the Kippax and evetually got all the blue noses signing "Horton out" songs.
Closed Thread