United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2009, 10:00 PM
dunk

Default Re: Looking forward to Weds now vs Wolves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
It's a shame Obertan and Petrucci aren't fully fit yet.
Yep. About another month yet for Obertan isn't it At this rate he ad Ljajic will be making debuts at the same time. Really looking forward to seeing him, especially if they have sorted his fitness out.

Did you see Morrison on Saturday? The potential in him is staggering, he's just a winger in the middle of the pitch, no-one has any clue which way he is going or what he is going to do at all. Like watching Gazza without the stupid faces.

Unread 21-09-2009, 10:00 PM
RedMenace

It's great what a couple of wins and particularly one like yesterday's does for the optimism levels around here, myself included. dunk, saw that game Sat and Morrison was indeed quality. Looked a cut above. Hopefully he can be kept focussing on football.

Unread 22-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yep. About another month yet for Obertan isn't it At this rate he ad Ljajic will be making debuts at the same time. Really looking forward to seeing him, especially if they have sorted his fitness out.

Did you see Morrison on Saturday?
The potential in him is staggering, he's just a winger in the middle of the pitch, no-one has any clue which way he is going or what he is going to do at all. Like watching Gazza without the stupid faces.
No i didn't get to see that game, he does look like he could be a special player when i've seen him. Tunnicliffe and Brady look quite promising as well.

Unread 22-09-2009, 08:47 AM
antonin jablonsky

Carrick and Owen should definitely play. after that don't really mind, be good to see whichever of our young players start.

is this Ljajac actually any good by the way?

Unread 22-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Lok

I'm also looking forward to this. I'd like to see Owen, De Laet, Gibson and Welbeck start.

Unread 22-09-2009, 09:43 AM
El Chalten

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
After yesterday, I wouldn't mind seeing Rio get another game under his belt. Be good to see Welbeck and Macheda have another go too.
i doubt Rio will even play at the weekend.

does nobody realise that Rio is £#%&!ed?

nft.

Unread 22-09-2009, 09:46 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chalten
i doubt Rio will even play at the weekend.

does nobody realise that Rio is £#%&!ed?

nft.
Tell me more?

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Gog Coch

Kusack must play to get him ready for weekend.
Get all the youngsters out plus Neville to keep them in order.
Carrick maybe...he sure needs a game somewhere..possibly back in his north east homeland if he doesnt sharpen up.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Lok

I don't think Fergie will risk too many of the first team squad. We've got Stoke away at the weekend and it's one of the toughest aways in the league.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:18 AM
El Chalten

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Tell me more?
put it this way. he's not exactly fit, is he? how many games has he missed this calendar year? after a whole summer off, he's still having problems relating to his back. he wouldn't of played tonight anyway but i wouldn't be surprised to see him miss the Stoke game.

he struggled on Sunday big time.

nft.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Lok

Quote:
put it this way. he's not exactly fit, is he? how many games has he missed this calendar year? after a whole summer off, he's still having problems relating to his back. he wouldn't of played tonight anyway but i wouldn't be surprised to see him miss the Stoke game.

nft.
Who's playing tonight?

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:20 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

nft.
I thought he had a different injury now? Didn't think it was related to his back, pretty sure fergie said it wasn't? He's certainly struggled to stay fit recently, just wondered if you had more info. I wouldn't necassarily be surprised to see him miss the Stoke game, not sure this constitutes him being "£#%&!ed" though. Time'll tell i s'pose.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Sloane

Manchester United (from): Kuszczak, Zieler, Amos, De Laet, Neville, Brown, J Evans, Dudgeon, Fabio, Tosic, Gibson, C Evans, Eikrem, Carrick, Scholes, Valencia, Nani, Owen, Welbeck, Macheda, King.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:21 AM
El Chalten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Who's playing tonight?
whoops!

nft.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:23 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
I thought he had a different injury now? Didn't think it was related to his back, pretty sure fergie said it wasn't? He's certainly struggled to stay fit recently, just wondered if you had more info. I wouldn't necassarily be surprised to see him miss the Stoke game, not sure this constitutes him being "£#%&!ed" though. Time'll tell i s'pose.
Groin injury I think......Didn't Gerrard have loads of groin problems when he was younger until they got his back alligned properly??

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Lok

I expect:

Kuz

Neville
Brown
De Laet
Fabio

Gibson
Scholes
Carrick
Welbeck

Owen
Macheda

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I expect:

Kuz

Neville
Brown
De Laet
Fabio

Gibson
Scholes
Carrick
Welbeck

Owen
Macheda
I hope for gibsons sake we don't stick him on the wing.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Lok

Quote:
I hope for gibsons sake we don't stick him on the wing.
I hope so to but it's to be expected. Same goes for Welbeck.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I hope so to but it's to be expected. Same goes for Welbeck.
Welbeck can sort of play there. Gibson can't at all.

Unread 22-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Welbeck can sort of play there. Gibson can't at all.
nani left wing, nailed on.
Closed Thread