Originally Posted by TravellingRed81

ffs

Unread 29-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
what two seater you got mate?
Its just an Mazda MX5 mate, bit of a birds car but i like it

Wanting a Porsche Boxter next year, can pick them up cheap now.

Sparky***

Quote:
the modern man
That red thing is the type of car you see on the hard shoulder with the bonnet up and the bloke standing there peering into the engine scratching his head.

£#%&! that. My car "tells me" what the £#%&! is wrong with it.

"Er sparky, the tyre pressure in the front left is a bit off"

Thanks computer.

Sloppy

Quote:
what two seater you got mate?

Unread 29-07-2009, 02:43 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Ahem, Allegro. Or All-agro

Possibly the only car in history with a square steering wheel

Thats the little monster ! . . me mum liked it

Unread 29-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:

3.0 litre V6 engine, rear wheel drive with no fancy traction control etc (a real man should be able to handle that), no fancy add ons (a real man doesn't need electric everything), and needs a little maintenance now and again (a real man should be able to handle a spanner and know how engines work.
saw one the other day, the british muscle car!

they look great now, harking back to a time of curves and lines in car design that has long passed

very boy racer at the time if i remember rightly. marlo, this is the car you would have wanted if you were your age back then.

Unread 29-07-2009, 02:51 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Its just an Mazda MX5 mate, bit of a birds car but i like it

Wanting a Porsche Boxter next year, can pick them up cheap now.
nice car.

reedy aka Eljay off here has one and £#%&!ing loves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That red thing is the type of car you see on the hard shoulder with the bonnet up and the bloke standing there peering into the engine scratching his head.

£#%&! that. My car "tells me" what the £#%&! is wrong with it.

"Er sparky, the tyre pressure in the front left is a bit off"

Thanks computer.
true.

i dont think he is being serious. that car is £#%&!ing shit. probably worth about £350. would probably cost more to tax that peice of junk then buy it.

Unread 29-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Admiral

Quote:

i dont think he is being serious. that car is £#%&!ing shit. probably worth about £350. would probably cost more to tax that peice of junk then buy it.
It's serious. I've been in this car and it's a £#%&!in load more character than that piece of pish BMW you posted about.

Nobody would notice the BMW going down the street, generic shite that you see middle manager 'Mark' drive in London everyday. The Capri is a classic, and having been in this one pictured, it turns heads. nft.

Unread 29-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Billy Baroo

you need to play this on your car cassette player when you get the zim zimmer, marls

Skag Trendy

Quote:
nice car.

reedy aka Eljay off here has one and £#%&!ing loves it.

true.

They are quality when its hot and got the roof down but get it around 90mph and the front feels like its gonna take off

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
It's serious. I've been in this car and it's a £#%&!in load more character than that piece of pish BMW you posted about.

Nobody would notice the BMW going down the street, generic shite that you see middle manager 'Mark' drive in London everyday. The Capri is a classic, and having been in this one pictured, it turns heads. nft.
yeah it probably turns heads because people are wondering why there's smoke billowing out of that old shit heap stuck in the middle lane.

Unread 29-07-2009, 02:59 PM
marlo

Quote:

£#%&! off

is this a wum.

that £#%&!ing capri turns heads.

Unread 29-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:

My old man has a small collection of old cars(never drives them) and has a red Ford Capri GT amoung them.Its a 64 plate, dont like it at all though.

Guess its an older persons type car

Unread 29-07-2009, 03:02 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
the modern man
metrosexual you mean?

Unread 29-07-2009, 03:03 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
My old man has a small collection of old cars(never drives them) and has a red Ford Capri GT amoung them.Its a 64 plate, dont like it at all though.

Guess its an older persons type car
If it's a 64 plate its not a capri as such. They're a consul capri and have nothing in common with the capri's that were built after 1969.

Unread 29-07-2009, 03:03 PM
marlo

Quote:
metrosexual you mean?
how the £#%&! does that mean you are metrosexual.

i like cars that are modern and that look good and made by reliable manufacturers.

the bmw x6 pisses all over that shit you posted.

capri or x6 hmmmm

Unread 29-07-2009, 03:08 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:

350 quid reeto You find me a Mark 1 capri for 350 quid and i'll snap they're hands off. And it doesn't need to be taxed its a classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
saw one the other day, the british muscle car!

they look great now, harking back to a time of curves and lines in car design that has long passed
A man of true taste and refinement.

Skag Trendy

Quote:
If it's a 64 plate its not a capri as such. They're a consul capri and have nothing in common with the capri's that were built after 1969.
Just dug out the V5 for it and its a Ford Capri GT, 1498CC.

Albert Tatlock

Quote:
£#%&! off

is this a wum.

that £#%&!ing capri turns heads.
It's true.

Unread 29-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Ginners

Quote:
A man of true taste and refinement.
his primary mode of transport is a scooter. he shouldn't even be in this thread tbh.
Closed Thread