United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2009, 05:31 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Default Re: The Cougar will return in 4 weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Jagielka a better player then John O'Shea :shakehead:

Deary me.
I've heard of red tinted specs but never a red tinted blindfold

Unread 25-09-2009, 05:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I've heard of red tinted specs but never a red tinted blindfold

Jagielka = Painfully average and limited CB, nothing else.

O'Shea = LB, RB, CB, CM to a high enough standard to perform well at the highest level of the game for the biggest club in the World for the last 6 years, in the toughest competitions and be successful whenever and wherever required.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:03 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default don't know where the jagger guy fits in

but when i found out that hargo had a worse injury record at BM then louis saha had for us I was...well you know.

Never overly rated carrick either and that chicken has come home to roost.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Crumps

Default Re: don't know where the jagger guy fits in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
but when i found out that hargo had a worse injury record at BM then louis saha had for us I was...well you know.

Apart from a broken leg and his hip injury he didn't though did he?

A bit of poor form has finally proved you right after 3 years of being an excellent signing an one of the more important players in the team has it?

Dick

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
As for Jags he needs no praise from me, he's worn the 3 lions since Hargo and that speaks more than any words from me.
Scott Carson.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:09 PM
dunk

Default Re: don't know where the jagger guy fits in

Quote:

Yep, your fears have been well and truly proven correct following his poor form in the last month or 2. The previous 3 years of excellence and achievement were the anomaly.

Just a shame you have had to wait so long to be proven right tbh, harsh on you I feel.

£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:10 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default they are still injuries though crumps

which left him on the treatment table rather then the pitch. bringing him in with tendonitis was just plain stupid. Don't get me wrong - I like the lad and hope he makes a full recovery.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:15 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default I wasn't waiting for it dunk

and I give fergie the credit of knowing a bit more about the game then the likes of me. I just think we could have bought better at the time for that kind of loot.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:19 PM
dunk

Default Re: I wasn't waiting for it dunk

Quote:
and I give fergie the credit of knowing a bit more about the game then the likes of me. I just think we could have bought better at the time for that kind of loot.
The trick is to build a team greater than the sum of it's parts. Sometimes this requires buying the player that best suits the team's needs rather than the best player. I think it is fair to say that Fergie is the best there has ever been in that respect and to just leave him to it, tbh.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Crumps

Default Re: they are still injuries though crumps

Quote:
which left him on the treatment table rather then the pitch. bringing him in with tendonitis was just plain stupid. Don't get me wrong - I like the lad and hope he makes a full recovery.
But equating two impact injuries to Saha and his record is just crazy. If the teninitis was such that he was able to pass a medical he should have been put through a proper rehab course and he would have ben fine and dandy but we were far too eager to play him as no doubt the medical team were given the orders to get him playing and therefore ignored the bigger picture for the short term gain at the risk of his career.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
But equating two impact injuries to Saha and his record is just crazy. If the teninitis was such that he was able to pass a medical he should have been put through a proper rehab course and he waould have ben fine and dandy but we were far too eager to play him as no doubt the medical team were given the orders to get him paying and therefore ignored the bigger picture for the short term gain at the risk of his career.
I very much doubt that crumps. Just imho.

Unread 25-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I very much doubt that crumps. Just imho.
He never gets a round in and Fergie was £#%&!ing sick of it. He had him kneecapped.

Unread 25-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He never gets a round in and Fergie was £#%&!ing sick of it. He had him kneecapped.

Unread 25-09-2009, 07:13 PM
thatsfuctit

don't £#%&! with the cougar

Unread 25-09-2009, 07:16 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:

O'Shea = LB, RB, CB, CM to a high enough standard to perform well at the highest level of the game for the biggest club in the World for the last 6 years, in the toughest competitions and be successful whenever and wherever required.
Jos - 349 appearances for manchester united during their most successfull period, currently the 37th highest number of appearances for united.

Unread 25-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:

Indeed.

Unread 25-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Grimson

http://www.theonion.com/content/news...lion_fends_off

Unread 25-09-2009, 07:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Jos - 349 appearances for manchester united during their most successfull period, currently the 37th highest number of appearances for united.
Nah, he's shit. He only plays because Fergie has a soft spot for big, gay, fat Irishmen
Closed Thread