Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2009, 04:50 PM
marlo

Default Re: the bmw X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
good decision marls.

the x6 is one of the most ugliest cars out. dont get the hype around it at all.

hardly any room in the back for 'normal sized' adults and from other accounts it drives pretty crap.

im saving up for a mercedes cls, real mans car!!!!
is that how our going on???? top boy.

the q5 is dropping april time bro, you just know the sort of things mans will be getting up to.

then 5 bills dinners up west and shit

Unread 23-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
good decision marls.

the x6 is one of the most ugliest cars out. dont get the hype around it at all.

hardly any room in the back for 'normal sized' adults and from other accounts it drives pretty crap.

im saving up for a mercedes cls, real mans car!!!!

SLR is a real mans car.

CLS is a bland "executives" car.

I prefer looks over performance

Unread 23-09-2009, 04:57 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
SLR is a real mans car.

CLS is a bland "executives" car.

I prefer looks over performance
the slr costs the price of a house.

Unread 23-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
the slr costs the price of a house.
My old man had one about 6 months ago, absolute beast of a machine but he goes through cars like clean underwear.

Unread 23-09-2009, 10:37 PM
BulgarianSpectator

CLS = old E class in a dress.
If you happen to know someone who lives in a nice quiet little village where there is no crime, say you live there and your insurance can drop dramatically. I too had a Porsche (brand new), and at age 30 the premium for fully comp was £560 where I now live, down from £1,400 in the city.

Q5 in stock or on order, lease is from £350 a month.
X6, lease from £550 a month

If you can go self-employed, even in a partial way, get a company car and portion the expenses, even at 90% business / 10% personal, the revenue won't mind. The accountant just fills the box on the tax return as motoring, so HMRC won't even know what model it is.

If you can set-up a company/become a sole-trader and invoice a willing employer, (so long as you invoice someone outside of the UK or have more than 2 sources of income, then you can argue you aren't breaching IR30 rules). Apart from all the other things you can say are expenses (holidays, clothes, dinner, entertainment....) a car will cost about 50-60% of what it would if you were a PAYE employee. Let's say lease is £550 a month, insurance at £100 a month, fuel at £200 a month. State that 90% of the mileage is business, take all of that off your income and you've spent £850 a month / £10k in a year in legit expenses. You'd have to get paid £17k through PAYE to end up with the £10k to pay for the same car. And there's no company car tax to pay either.

Unread 24-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
CLS = old E class in a dress.
If you happen to know someone who lives in a nice quiet little village where there is no crime, say you live there and your insurance can drop dramatically. I too had a Porsche (brand new), and at age 30 the premium for fully comp was £560 where I now live, down from £1,400 in the city.

I am not a fan of many Mercs, my Dad currently drives a S320 Brabus wich to me is the most boring looking car possible.

Tbh the only Merc i like is SLK's.

Maybe i need to wait another 10 years or so until i appreciate bigger type cars.

Unread 24-09-2009, 09:56 AM
koppas

...and he says he isn't a drug dealer.
Closed Thread