United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2011, 04:24 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: Team news for Tuesday?

This is a must win game. If SAF "rests" any of our first choice players, he has finally gone

Unread 04-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
This is a must win game. If SAF "rests" any of our first choice players, he has finally gone
Worth noting that this unofficial team news has come from Daniel taylor, and it's the players 'his mate didn't see on the team bus'

Unread 04-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Worth noting that this unofficial team news has come from Daniel taylor, and it's the players 'his mate didn't see on the team bus'
It's actually come from Partytown. Taylor probably just doesn't have the balls to say that on twitter.

Unread 04-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
It's actually come from Partytown. Taylor probably just doesn't have the balls to say that on twitter.
Oh really? My mistake then. Daniel Taylor wrote it as 'a friend of his' or something like that.

Unread 04-01-2011, 04:58 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
rio rested after giving away a penalty, but neville g in as good luck charm. :0(

jones and fuller batter the middle, etherington sits neville, rafael or whoever on his arse, nani tries too hard, berbs indifferent... put some money on stoke.

if rio is out, brown must play. 1 up front, too.
*Dons tin hat for Titanic whoosh*....but did anyone see the stat saying that Rio's penalty concession was the first foul he's given away all season. That's incredible.

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
*Dons tin hat for Titanic whoosh*....but did anyone see the stat saying that Rio's penalty concession was the first foul he's given away all season. That's incredible.
I couldn't believe that. Also I read somewhere its his first yellow card in 54 appearances for club and country, is that right or have I got that wrong?

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Menace

Quote:
His timing and positioning are better than any other defenders in the game.

Its why he rarely has to make any sliding, last ditch tackles, thus never giving away free-kicks.

Him and Vidic are perfect together because they are both completely different in terms of style, yet both world-class.

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:05 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I couldn't believe that. Also I read somewhere its his first yellow card in 54 appearances for club and country, is that right or have I got that wrong?
That's far more believable than the first stat. Seriously, no fouls. That's quite amazing. Would've preferred it if his first concession was, you know, maybe being caught offside or fouling someone in his own half.

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
That's far more believable than the first stat. Seriously, no fouls. That's quite amazing. Would've preferred it if his first concession was, you know, maybe being caught offside or fouling someone in his own half.
Was surprised he was done so easily by those step overs to be honest, but I suppose someone with trickery going at you with pace, in the box, always going to be dodgy.

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Some bloke on talksport has 'an interesting rumour' regarding tonights team line up, but is unsure whether to actually tell it as he doesn't want people moaning at him if it doesn't happen.

Ashley young, right wing.

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:09 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Was surprised he was done so easily by those step overs to be honest, but I suppose someone with trickery going at you with pace, in the box, always going to be dodgy.
I didn't think it was that tricky or pacey. It was really poor defending and very clumsy. So unlike him, but everyone has a bad day, I guess.

Good Lord, we need to improve away from home though. But that's another discussion for another day. We've got a home game to balls up tonight instead.

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:10 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Some bloke on talksport has 'an interesting rumour' regarding tonights team line up, but is unsure whether to actually tell it as he doesn't want people moaning at him if it doesn't happen.

Ashley young, right wing.
Seriously, how interesting can team news be though?

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Yeah I'm not really sure, it's obviously so interesting he feels he has to hold it back. Whats the most exciting It can be, maybe Cleverley back?

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Ravel Morrison starts.

That'd be pretty £#%&!ing interesting.

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Has to to be the cripple, sorry...I mean Cougar.

Talksport though, more like a steaming pile of shit.

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:20 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ravel Morrison starts.

That'd be pretty £#%&!ing interesting.
Jim Morrison starts.

THAT'd be pretty £#%&!ing interesting

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Jim Morrison starts.

THAT'd be pretty £#%&!ing interesting
Is he any good at RB?

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Has to to be the cripple, sorry...I mean Cougar.
How long is it since his walk on, walk off cameo now? They said 6 weeks initially didn't they?

He could, conceivably, be available

I dread to think what Jem would do if he played and completed 90 minutes

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:23 PM
jem

Quote:
way too £#%&!ing interesting. jones and fuller are a handful. etherington can jink and cross (even fly if facing someone whose legs have gone), delap can throw and their defence is tenacious.

you don't think would be interesting to see neville g, evans and o'shea in the back four, headless chickens in midfield and a languid striker supported by a winger who makes the wrong decision more often than not?

Unread 04-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
How long is it since his walk on, walk off cameo now? They said 6 weeks initially didn't they?

He could, conceivably, be available

I dread to think what Jem would do if he played and completed 90 minutes
Is he even trainging with the first team yet?
Closed Thread