Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:17 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Are you sure you dont mean this chap?

?

You can buy his picture for £4.99 from their website BTW.

Excellent value.

Is that a good website? You seem to spend a lot of time on there. Cityesque.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Bile of a @#%&! who likes being £#%&!ed in the arse by americans It looked more like to me, still everyone has their own standpoint.
erm, no. i gave up my st in west upper, but can't support another club.

so everyone who isn't an fc fan is a stooge? nah, some of us have principles and actually stick to them. we don't go changing club.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:18 PM
burnallbooks

Featured Player - Stuart Rudd

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Qwertyuiop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I prefer the dinghy
I like them both. I'm hoping to have them in my official FC United calender which is available on thier website for a very reasonable £14.99.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:20 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
erm, no. i gave up my st in west upper, but can't support another club.

so everyone who isn't an fc fan is a stooge? nah, some of us have principles and actually stick to them. we don't go changing club.
No it's bitterness. If you can't bring yourself to support FC then fair enough but sniping at fellow reds from a distance because of "redder than thouness" is just jelousy.
I personally think if not one red went to OT then the glazers would be gone in a month but I am not going to call all match goers @#%&!s or start sniping at them.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Take no notice of me taffy, it's my time of the month and I sometimes come out with stuff like that. I'm a bit emotional at the moment.
Hokey cokey.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Jack Duckworth

14.99? really?

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:22 PM
antonin jablonsky

Can all you slapped arses argue somewhere else. This is about team selection.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
No it's bitterness. If you can't bring yourself to support FC then fair enough but sniping at fellow reds from a distance because of "redder than thouness" is just jelousy.
I personally think if not one red went to OT then the glazers would be gone in a month but I am not going to call all match goers @#%&!s or start sniping at them.
even though you just called me a @#%&! when you, wrongly, presumed i was a match-goer....

what am i jealous of? come on, tell me?

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
14.99? really?
Yes but its excellent value. I'm getting two, along with my official FC United fridge magnet and an official FC United birthday card.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:26 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Yes but its excellent value. I'm getting two, along with my official FC United fridge magnet and an official FC United birthday card.

Sack it mate...at least the other fella is a bit funny...stop treading water and sucumb to the inevitable.

And they dont do fridge magnets so there.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Sack it mate...at least the other fella is a bit funny...stop treading water and sucumb to the inevitable.

And they dont do fridge magnets so there.
I already have succumbed, i'm sat here wearing this classy little number:-

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:30 PM
suedeshoes

I meant succumb to the inevitable and realise your 'humour' isnt humouress. Never mind.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:32 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
even though you just called me a @#%&! when you, wrongly, presumed i was a match-goer....

what am i jealous of? come on, tell me?
You gave up your ticket cos of the glazers and now (I assume you don't go to football) FC fans have walked away from MUFC and still have a team and a good laugh on a saturday afternoon.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Qwertyuiop

Smile

BTW try here for all your fridge magnet requirements:-

http://www.fc-utdshop.co.uk/index.php?cPath=6

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:36 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:

The car stickers have gone up 25% since the start of the season. Outrageous

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:37 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:

You really do come accross like a City fan man. Keep goin...someone might laugh soon.

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:37 PM
armchair

Quote:
The car stickers have gone up 25% since the start of the season. Outrageous
Outrageous or a shrewd investment?

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:40 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Outrageous or a shrewd investment?
It isn't shrewd as the car was towed a couple of months ago with the sticker still in it!

Unread 19-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
You gave up your ticket cos of the glazers and now (I assume you don't go to football) FC fans have walked away from MUFC and still have a team and a good laugh on a saturday afternoon.
you said it.

why would i be jealous of that? so am i jealous of stoke, bournemouth, hartlepool, watford fans aswell, as they do all that?

and they are all as irrelevant to me as fc united.
Closed Thread