United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:10 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
I aplogise to you , I wasn't aware of those facts.
OK.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Bedders , you knew what you were doing .

Jack - "erm, no. i gave up my st in west upper, but can't support another club.

so everyone who isn't an fc fan is a stooge? nah, some of us have principles and actually stick to them. we don't go changing club."

Jack - "you said it.

why would i be jealous of that? so am i jealous of stoke, bournemouth, hartlepool, watford fans aswell, as they do all that?

and they are all as irrelevant to me as fc united."

tongue in cheek my arse

City @#%&!s

Jack , Read the things you said ffs. This is very strange behaviour from an FC Founder Member don't you think.

What is your answer to this. ?

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
No I didn't, it was suposed to be, and was for a while a laugh. Then intolerant humourless @#%&!s like you turned it into a Red Ishesque bunfight. I genuinely thought better of this place and am surprised and saddened.
Ah bless

All I said earlier was that anyone who has a dig at FC, if they're not from Manchester I find it hard to take them seriously. It's just a personal opinion.

Unfortunately some people read whatever they want instead of what's written.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:24 AM
Jack Duckworth

my answer to this is the same as it has always been.

i am a manchester united fan who gave up my st in 2005/06 season because of glazer. i became a founder member of fc as i thought it was a decent idea. i attended the clubs first ever game at leigh.

however, as the whole fc thing started to snowball, i realised that i didn't feel as strongly as many others and decided that it was united or nothing for me; there could be no substitute. the more i talked to my friends about the whole fc thing (some of whom still go to OT, some who now go to FC and are not bothered about united anymore and are in fact quite hostile towards the club, some who, like me, have stopped going to united, and some who do both) the more i realised that fc was not for me.

it doesn't change the fact that i am a founder member and thought it was a good idea at the start.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

i am a manchester united fan who gave up my st in 2005/06 season because of glazer. i became a founder member of fc as i thought it was a decent idea. i attended the clubs first ever game at leigh.

however, as the whole fc thing started to snowball, i realised that i didn't feel as strongly as many others and decided that it was united or nothing for me; there could be no substitute. the more i talked to my friends about the whole fc thing (some of whom still go to OT, some who now go to FC and are not bothered about united anymore and are in fact quite hostile towards the club, some who, like me, have stopped going to united, and some who do both) the more i realised that fc was not for me.

it doesn't change the fact that i am a founder member and thought it was a good idea at the start.

Fair enough.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Johnson

Quote:

Really

Jack , I'm not debating anything with you . You have more spin than Blair , Gill and The Glazer Boys all rolled into one

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:36 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Suedeshoes is one of the main contributors to the FC fanzine, no wonder he gives it the hard-sell

See, what I don't understand is this:

People walk away from Utd, that is their decision.

They have their own club, their own forum, their "own rules"

Why then, do they come onto Fred (which was set-up after they walked-away) and still try and convince people that FC is great and they are missing out!

Fred is younger than FC, the majority of people on here couldnt give two shits about FC and are never likely to!
I am loath to say it, but the FC fans on United forums remind me of the Jehova's Witnesses who invade where I live every couple of weeks

Sorry man but %@#$&!s. You cant speak for the majority.

The Jehovahs witness line is quite accurate though...which is why some of us United supporters (Well fans...I dont 'support' em any more, financially or physically) come on here for a break from the FCUM forum.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Really

Jack , I'm not debating anything with you . You have more spin than Blair , Gill and The Glazer Boys all rolled into one
no, what you really mean is that despite you trying desperately to make me out to be something i am not, you have failed miserably and cannot back up any of your arguments at all.

now you're taking your ball home.

tell me which bits i am lying about....

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Johnson

Quote:
no, what you really mean is that despite you trying desperately to make me out to be something i am not, you have failed miserably and cannot back up any of your arguments at all.

now you're taking your ball home.

tell me which bits i am lying about....
I'm not taking my ball home.

I have shown you up for what you are that's all.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Jack Duckworth

you haven't because you haven't answered any of my points.

and when you asked me to back up what i was saying, i did. only it didn't fit in with your made up opinion of me, so you didn't accept it.

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Johnson

Jack , anyone reading the whole thread will see your point of you . I cannot make you into something you are not.

You argue like my ex wife

Unread 20-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Jack Duckworth

you're very good at saying something, but not saying anything at all.

you should become an MP. for the green party, naturally....

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Ah bless

All I said earlier was that anyone who has a dig at FC, if they're not from Manchester I find it hard to take them seriously. It's just a personal opinion.

Unfortunately some people read whatever they want instead of what's written.
Whatever, seems a bit churlish to me.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Whatever, seems a bit churlish to me.
Well fair enough. Starting a thread knowing full well what was going to happen and then claiming innocence and saying anyone who doesn't laugh is humourless...that seems a bit childish to me. But whatever.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Well fair enough. Starting a thread knowing full well what was going to happen and then claiming innocence and saying anyone who doesn't laugh is humourless...that seems a bit childish to me. But whatever.
If that was the case you'd be correct, then again you aren't. What is it about you and Johnson that makes you believe you are better judges of peoples intentions than the people themselves. Oh as for those who don't laugh being humourless,never said that, I would say those who act total slapped arses about it are. Most of your FCers saw it as a bit of fun it seems.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Johnson

Quote:
If that was the case you'd be correct, then again you aren't. What is it about you and Johnson that makes you believe you are better judges of peoples intentions than the people themselves. Oh as for those who don't laugh being humourless,never said that, I would say those who act total slapped arses about it are. Most of your FCers saw it as a bit of fun it seems.

So much for my apology to you

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
So much for my apology to you
I apologise, it's just I'm a bit fed up of people apparantly proscribing my opinions and mmotives for me. As I say, sorry.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Johnson

Quote:
I apologise, it's just I'm a bit fed up of people apparantly proscribing my opinions and mmotives for me. As I say, sorry.
It's ok mate ..... I can't believe I fell into this trap this morning

Have a good day.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
It's ok mate ..... I can't believe I fell into this trap this morning

Have a good day.
and you.

Unread 20-02-2007, 12:40 PM
The Real Roxanne

"Does anybody know if we're going to play 'Stonehenge'?"