United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2007, 10:11 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Of course if you question the great Roy Keane you're a @#%&! who's anti-Irish and knows nothing.
Great midfielder with a fiery temper. I may know about as much as you lot in terms of football (which is little) but I myself am a manager and I can see Keane doing well in the good times but in the bad times I doubt he has the ability to inspire or turn it around.

I may well be proven wrong but just because a few of us don't subscirbe to the "Roy is God" theory doesn't automatically mean we are wrong.

Roy Keane is the one topic not open to debate on here, anyone else notice that?

Oh and Rebelcountyred, I'm surprised to see you trying to stir up shit.
you talk shit, no surprise there

Unread 18-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Father Christmas

Default For the record

Roy Keane is and was a total @#%&!. In his earlier years at United he was a great player and his flawed character could be excused. But in his last few years he was frankly shite on the pitch - moaning publicly about everything except the fact that he himself wasn't the player he was. SAF's greatest mistake was not getting rid of Keane and RVN when their powers were waning - it's no conicidence we're twice the team we were now they've gone.

Keane is not a United legend like Giggs and Scholes - I don't recall them ever blackmailing the club into breaking the wage structure. Frankly he can £#%&! off.

Unread 18-02-2007, 02:18 PM
Luffy

Everyone has shown signs of improvement, including O'Shea. Once you get that fear built into your game, trying to play with confidence and freedom of expression again is not easy you know. Veron never recovered and I'm not sure O'Shea will - he's slipped too far into "I'm not that bothered" zone. Everyone understands how important confidence and enjoyment of the game is to players. Its the difference between Rio shoring up our defence and Silvestre or Brown.

I never feel embarassed by what I say, I deliberately exaggerate it with a bit of tongue in cheek - but I'm also very confident that I'm right! All the time.

2 or 3 years ago I made a post on RI about how Keano was going to £#%&! up our team and potentially destroy what should be our next era if not stopped - I got slaughtered as he was still decent at the time. Cue a descent into dark brooding maniac who lashed out at everyone and became more and more bitter at his lack of champions league final appearance and world cup ridicule.

ahhhhh its great being me and knowing everything.

Unread 18-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Everyone has shown signs of improvement, including O'Shea. Once you get that fear built into your game, trying to play with confidence and freedom of expression again is not easy you know. Veron never recovered and I'm not sure O'Shea will - he's slipped too far into "I'm not that bothered" zone. Everyone understands how important confidence and enjoyment of the game is to players. Its the difference between Rio shoring up our defence and Silvestre or Brown.

I never feel embarassed by what I say, I deliberately exaggerate it with a bit of tongue in cheek - but I'm also very confident that I'm right! All the time.

2 or 3 years ago I made a post on RI about how Keano was going to £#%&! up our team and potentially destroy what should be our next era if not stopped - I got slaughtered as he was still decent at the time. Cue a descent into dark brooding maniac who lashed out at everyone and became more and more bitter at his lack of champions league final appearance and world cup ridicule.

ahhhhh its great being me and knowing everything.
Get your head out of your arse lad, some of your posts are puke inducing. Seriously.
Closed Thread