United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amish Mash
Without the Spanish Government my man, where and what would Real be??
Still the biggest club in the biggest city in Spain..

Yes sure they probably wouldn't have had such an easy ride but the bloke they really how huge debt to is Santiago Bernabeu.

Unread 17-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Is this some kind of pissing contest?

Who gives a £#%&! who is the "biggest club in the world" Ill settle for best club in England ta very much

Unread 17-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Kim Jong-il

Why can't Ruud just accept he turned shite and was surplus to requirements. He's still harping on about it the coffe pot faced @#%&!.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/6370781.stm

Unread 17-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Fountz

Default Let's not fall into the usual Fergie-prompted trap..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong-il
Why can't Ruud just accept he turned shite and was surplus to requirements. He's still harping on about it the coffe pot faced @#%&!.
..of having a go at one of our own.. AGAIN..

Christ, the man plays you all like fiddles !

He was a £#%&!ing good player.. and just because we've been remarkably lucky with injuries, let's not get too #@&%!y..

A patchy Rooney and a stroppy Ronaldo in the run-in could mean an awful lot of pressure on Saha..

And we know Balsa-Boy's a bottle merchant!

Unread 17-02-2007, 12:53 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Let's not fall into the usual Fergie-prompted trap..
Christ, the man plays you all like fiddles !

He was a £#%&!ing good player.. and just because we've been remarkably lucky with injuries, let's not get too #@&%!y..

A patchy Rooney and a stroppy Ronaldo in the run-in could mean an awful lot of pressure on Saha..

And we know Balsa-Boy's a bottle merchant!
so....lets not slag off our own and then you proceed to do exactly that ...hmmm

Unread 17-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Kim Jong-il

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
He stopped being one of our own when he tried to force the worlds best player out of Utd.

Unread 17-02-2007, 01:17 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong-il
He stopped being one of our own when he tried to force the worlds best player out of Utd.
he seems to have changed his tune ......or is it just another dig

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/sto...871450,00.html

horsefaced @#%&! !

Unread 17-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Luffy

I wanted Ruud and Keane out a full year or two before Fergie started to agree with me. Nothing to do with Fergie playing his alleged media campaign to stain Ruud's name - his performances on the pitch did that.

Ruud has been the player who has produced at least 2 or 3 of the worst performances in a Utd shirt I have ever seen.

Unread 17-02-2007, 02:08 PM
ScarFace

He just comes across very bitter.

The facts are if he was playing like he used to, he would'nt of been dropped and sold.

Unread 18-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
so....lets not slag off our own and then you proceed to do exactly that ...hmmm
Christ M'Lud... you got me there..

Not the same at all. We all know certain players failings, all I was doing pointing out the obvious... and yes Ruud had many of them aswell, what concerns me is the all to predictable groundswell of antagonism rising towards him on this page..

£#%&! me, his agent got him a move after it was patently obvious he was being frozen out.. ( who to Chelsea, our main rivals.. for the dosh ).. no Real Madrid (the club most people would describe as the biggest and greatest in the world )..

Big difference refering to Saha who hasn't contributed a tenth of what Ruud did for us, a bottle merchant.. which he is ! and the numerous posts on here that call Ruud a @#%&!, a Mother£#%&!er and wanting him to die..

Like I said... played like fiddles..

Unread 18-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Luffy

Real Madrid are the most successful club in Europe ever. Thats a fact, they are a glamorous and a brilliant club. Rival us for number one spot.

however.

will you ever in a million years see Man Utd appoint Madrid assistant coach as the top dog? Will you see us pick up their leftover players like Raul or Ronaldo? Figo? Will you ever see us scrounging around for months or years lusting over one of their players and trying to unsettle them or tapping them up? do we have a dependency on the government, a politically driven setup and a bunch of primadonnas who have more power than any manager?

No. we are head and shoulders above the rest cos we are man utd, that includes our own country, FA and government. our conduct is an example of this.

our players are real legends. zidane will not be remembered as a madrid hero, he'll be a french legend. ronaldo, brazil. when beckham hangs up his boots, he'll be labelled "ex utd player". not england captain (ala shearer) or ex-madrid. raul is the last genuine legend they will create for many years. they are simply not a magical club anymore.

and thats the difference. real legends, quality traditions, proper standards and at the heart of it all a proper football club built on age old values of attacking, youth and courage.

Unread 18-02-2007, 01:21 AM
TheNew

Very much agree with Fountz on this.

I wish Ruud would shut the £#%&! up to be honest. But some of the criticism he gets is wrong.

I also agree with Fountz on Saha, who I think is faaaaaaaaaaaar too mentally fragile to be anything like first choice for united.

Unread 18-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Will you ever see us scrounging around for months or years lusting over one of their players and trying to unsettle them or tapping them up?
Agree with most of what you say, but not sure the pursuit of Hargreaves equates with your point above.

Unread 18-02-2007, 01:34 AM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Agree with most of what you say, but not sure the pursuit of Hargreaves equates with your point above.
"lusting over one of their players"

in other words, we dont need any of their players, while they seem to make an annual habit now of trying to unsettle ours.

I dont think our hargreaves deal is like that, we approached bayern and made a few bids - the rest is just the newspapers on their regular utd hunt. we dont need a year long media campaign, cloak and daggers stylee to nab our man.
Closed Thread