Crumps

Talking Official: Valencia For Centre Mid

Fletch
Carrick
Big Tone Valence

Anderson/Giggs
Nani

Rooney

Admittedly Anderson would have to remember how to play as a left sided forward but I think we should give it a go. Valencia looked v.good against Brazil playing through the middle and his energy and penetration could be just what we need through the middle with Fletch destroying and Carrick picking out passes.

I've been saying it since the day we signed him.

YPDHIHFBIHBSIAA

Unread 28-01-2010, 10:18 AM
borsuk

Default Re: Official: Valencia For Centre Mid

said the same thing for a while

but, properly nursed, scholes is still a class apart. he was playing further forward last night by the looks of things and he just ran the show. what a player.

Unread 28-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

but, properly nursed, scholes is still a class apart. he was playing further forward last night by the looks of things and he just ran the show. what a player.
Mos def but his legs can't last forever and he's never been what you'd call a natural athlete. More an asthmatic ginger short arse, a bloody good one though.

Unread 28-01-2010, 11:07 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

Forces into a three man midfield but, in particular games, you are correct.

Unread 28-01-2010, 11:17 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

been saying this for time

Unread 28-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
been saying this for time
You've been mocking me for saying it for time.

Unread 28-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Macca1990

Does he have the craft to play in the center of the pitch, I'd like to see it and have Nanwaldo out on the right but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon

Unread 28-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Stickman

So Nani's in our best 11 now.

I see knees a jerking!

Unread 28-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
So Nani's in our best 11 now.

I see knees a jerking!
Not really but if he's had a good couple of games out on the right it would be stupid to £#%&! him back off for Valencia who so far this season has played pretty well.

Unread 28-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Incredible that after 2 games Nani has gone from being insulted, criticised, and the majority of people demand that he is sold, to taking Valencias place on the right wing.

Unread 28-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Incredible that after 2 games Nani has gone from being insulted, criticised, and the majority of people demand that he is sold, to taking Valencias place on the right wing.
I have been saying Valencia should be given a go in the middle since we signed him and that is the point of the thread.

HTH

Unread 28-01-2010, 12:56 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I have been saying Valencia should be given a go in the middle since we signed him and that is the point of the thread.

HTH
No you haven't

Unread 28-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
No you haven't
You utter bastard.

Who do you think you are, Koppas?

Unread 28-01-2010, 12:58 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
You utter bastard.

Who do you think you are, Koppas?

Unread 28-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Sloane

i have said before he can play there as he does for ecuador. nani has had two decent games in a week but valencia should still be first choice on the right

Unread 28-01-2010, 02:04 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Not if you're a seasoned pro of the FT spoilt bastard,knee jerk and u turns inspectorate,it isn't

Unread 28-01-2010, 03:30 PM
borsuk

Quote:
incredible that he gone from two years of pretty much unmitigated shit to back to back quality performances. hopefully he can keep it up.

Unread 28-01-2010, 09:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

I would play Nani on the left against Arsenal and Valencia on the right with Berba and Rooney up top

£#%&! the 5 man midfield bollox it doesn't work...we need to win

can't believe how Nanners has resurrected his career, he has to keep it up though

Unread 28-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Dimiwascrapatspurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

can't believe how Nanners has resurrected his career, he has to keep it up though
Maybe it has something to do with Nani playing in his correct position.

How well would Valencia do on the left wing ?

Unread 29-01-2010, 12:48 AM
zzalsar3

Quote:
Closed Thread