United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 28-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Default Re: OFFICIAL: United v City thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You'd think by now after years of this that most of you would realise that I really don't give a flying french tossingtons what you think of my match posts.

Of course a few other people said virtually exactly what i did, but I know you like to focus on me, because I'm awesome.

As you were....
That's your very own Marlo moment.

Unread 28-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
That's your very own Marlo moment.
It's cringeworthy tbf, and you've rightly called me on it.

Now...back to our regular scheduled programming.

Unread 28-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL: United v City thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Now...back to our regular scheduled programming.
Shut up you £#%&!ing drama queen.

Unread 28-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Shut up you £#%&!ing drama queen.
There it is.

Unread 28-01-2010, 10:28 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL: United v City thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Just read the thread back. Almost as good as watching the highlights! Great stuff fellas (well, until the last few pages when the argumentative old @#%&!s made an apparence).

Last night was truly magical. At full time the whole of the Stretty Tier 2 a mass of swaying green & gold bar scarfs, singing "Que Sera Sera..."One of those great 'United' nights. So much sweater after having to listen to those @#%&!s mouth off all week after the 2-1...I £#%&!ing love Wazza

Unread 29-01-2010, 02:43 AM
Tumescent Throb

McNulty, like the rest of the national media, seems to have absolutely no idea that last time United played City in a Cup tie there were a string of incidents, a raucous atmos, a red card, and some fantastic football in a classic 6 goal thriller.

And as for this bit:

Quote:
Craig Bellamy was floored by a coin in the second half.

It's almost as embarrassing as Bellamy's pathetic dive. Floored? By a £#%&!ing coin in the back of the head? £#%&! off. He'd hardly £#%&!ing feel it til the adrenaline wore off ffs.