United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
carrick and rio are naturally laid back and dont have too much urgency about their game.

saha is usually an explosive striker who runs down channels, plays on the shoulder of the last defender and usually keeps defenders busy...

his normal game isnt the laid back striker and you know that.

at the moment he doesnt look bothered and barelt breaks his stride.
are you telling me thats part of his normal game?
Not saying he's laid back, I am saying he is a player trying to play his natural game but currently can't. He relies on speed and strength, that is his natural game but due to nearly a year out, carrying what looks like an extra stone in muscle and another in fat he isn't going to be able to do that is he? TBH the best comparisson would be when you compare how ineffective Fat Adriano or even Fat Ronaldo are to when they are fit, totally different players in the two states but they need games to help rectify the problem.

believe

how the £#%&! saha keeps getting this type of protection from fans is beyond me. the likes of forlan got £#%&!ing hounded out of the club virtually for doing far more than saha has everr done to try and make an impact at this club.

chorleyred

he's coming back from a serious injury and has broke down once. maybe they want to give it a few matches to monitor.

maybe his injury was worse than we know, maybe he'll have to change his game

who knows?

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:15 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
he's coming back from a serious injury and has broke down once. maybe they want to give it a few matches to monitor.

maybe his injury was worse than we know, maybe he'll have to change his game

who knows?
He has been injured for four years.

£#%&! him off.

If I kept pulling sickies at work, I would be sacked.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:16 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
He has been injured for four years.

£#%&! him off.

If I kept pulling sickies at work, I would be sacked.

totally agree, just saying we don't know what is going on behind the scenes

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'd be tempted to play Saha in the reserves, he needs games and goals. He will be an important player over the chistmas period. He needs to get fit.
Agreed. He need to lose a bit of weight (says £#%&!ing me ) and it looks like he may have been hitting the gym a little too hard as there seems to be a lot more of him and not all of it looks like fat.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:19 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Tevez was awful tonight
tevez was the brains behind most of our good play tonight. fantastic movement off the ball, he created a lot of chances for himself and for others. one or two chances were wasted through slow decision-making but that's normal. our attack revolved around him tonight.

i can't believe these kinds of comments, tbh. tevez was awful, hargreaves average... what a joke.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
totally agree, just saying we don't know what is going on behind the scenes
well why doesn't somebody £#%&!ing tell us? why does he keep getting brought back? if he was ever a doubt there is np £#%&!ing way he would be part of the squad. the reason he is part of the squad is because he is obviously ready. the reason he lumps about like a sulky piece of bottling shite is because that is what he is.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
how the £#%&! saha keeps getting this type of protection from fans is beyond me. the likes of forlan got £#%&!ing hounded out of the club virtually for doing far more than saha has everr done to try and make an impact at this club.
Because Saha is through injury you #@&%!end not general ineptness. I think you'll find the same ones slating Saha will be the same ones that slated Diego too as some 'supporters' have got £#%&! all better to do than bitch and moan about players. Some even seem to enjoy it.

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Forlan was abolutely dog shit at united. Do you think we would have won the league last season had forlan been out main target man for half of last season? Would we £#%&!.

Saha is frustrating as when he is fully fit, he has shown that he is very effective. Hardly ever £#%&!ing fit though

marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Agreed. He need to lose a bit of weight (says £#%&!ing me ) and it looks like he may have been hitting the gym a little too hard as there seems to be a lot more of him and not all of it looks like fat.
agree about that i said it when he played in the cl at home earlier this season.
he looked £#%&!ing massive.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:21 PM
koppas

The only thing Saha has done, of note, is score a £#%&! load of goals to win us the Carling Cup.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:24 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
The only thing Saha has done, of note, is score a £#%&! load of goals to win us the Carling Cup.

nah mate you cant forget his goals in the league at the beginning of last season.

what ruined him was that £#%&!ing laarson.

laarson was of no use to united imo and £#%&!ed up our fluidity etc.

he then £#%&!ed off leaving us disjointed as we stumbled over the finish line..

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Crumps

Quote:
agree about that i said it when he played in the cl at home earlier this season.
he looked £#%&!ing massive.
Probably because he was sick of not being able to run/play and thought it'd be a good idea to hit the gym when he should only really have been thinking about swimming unless he has designs on being the WWE's new star 'Injury Boy'

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:25 PM
Whalefish

The only thing tonight confirmed to me is that we don't really have a natural finisher at the club and I think that needs sorting asap. However that said, I thought Tevez was excellent and the mins Rooney got will stand us in good stead ahead of the next few weeks. In fact I reckon if Jewell was watching the match he might have been a bit worried to see an angry Rooney leave the pitch.

Didn't really enjoy the game though. Thought it was a bit flat. Oh, and this isn't a criticism as I do like the lad but I really do wish Wes could cross a ball. Tis all.

Rooney and Saha up front vs Derby or does he stick with Rooney/Tevez?

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:27 PM
koppas

Quote:
nah mate you cant forget his goals in the league at the beginning of last season.

what ruined him was that £#%&!ing laarson.

laarson was of no use to united imo and £#%&!ed up our fluidity etc.

he then £#%&!ed off leaving us disjointed as we stumbled over the finish line..
I know mate, I was waiting for the snipers to shoot me down.

I like Louis Saha but four years of endless injuries takes the piss. Time to get rid. If you had a hoover that didn't work, you would buy a new one.

MOTWYW

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
The only thing tonight confirmed to me is that we don't really have a natural finisher at the club and I think that needs sorting asap. However that said, I thought Tevez was excellent and the mins Rooney got will stand us in good stead ahead of the next few weeks. In fact I reckon if Jewell was watching the match he might have been a bit worried to see an angry Rooney leave the pitch.

Didn't really enjoy the game though. Thought it was a bit flat. Oh, and this isn't a criticism as I do like the lad but I really do wish Wes could cross a ball. Tis all.

Rooney and Saha up front vs Derby or does he stick with Rooney/Tevez?
We did

Rooney looked very sharp on his return, terrific to see him back.

Unread 03-12-2007, 11:30 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
We did

Rooney looked very sharp on his return, terrific to see him back.

believe

Quote:
I know mate, I was waiting for the snipers to shoot me down.

I like Louis Saha but four years of endless injuries takes the piss. Time to get rid. If you had a hoover that didn't work, you would buy a new one.

MOTWYW
i don;t even think its the injuries that piss me off now koppas. its the relentlessness to to show like he gives a £#%&!. if he's not fit then don;t play. how come rooney cancome back from and injury and play like he's never been away? saha is the typical le sulk. he is a lazy @#%&! of a player who is only happy when everrything is goin is way.

marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
The only thing tonight confirmed to me is that we don't really have a natural finisher at the club o
phil please dont do it...
i £#%&!ing hate that word....

a natural finisher...

shall we go to cardiff and bring this peice of shit back?

Closed Thread