United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2023, 10:00 AM
redhegemony

Default Having a foray into Division 2 today

AFC Wimbledon v Swindon some sort of freebie. Fully expecting to encounter Jaff spinning tunes in the players lounge.

Euston might be interesting though expect the yorkies probably in Trafalgar Square marvelling at the sights.

Shall keep you posted

Unread 23-04-2023, 01:33 AM
The taste of...

It’s Sunday 1.33 am and I’ve been deliberately avoiding the score you @#%&!….

Unread 23-04-2023, 10:24 AM
redhegemony

Nice little ground and fair £#%&!s to the fans for getting it built. Decent area to drink in and pop up food stalls with good variety.

Slightly odd in that there is a massive 6-storey brick wall alongside which feels like you're in Warsaw.

Football dreadful 1-0 up lost 5-1 highlight was the Swindon massive of 14 and 15 year olds bigging it up at the turnstiles. They were just laughed at.

Unread 23-04-2023, 10:40 AM
Jack Duckworth

I've got a lot of time for Wimbledon. Brilliant club and fans.

Unread 24-04-2023, 11:33 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
I've got a lot of time for Wimbledon. Brilliant club and fans.
Bloody hell, another one! Got more clubs than jack nicklaus this fella…

Unread 25-04-2023, 07:21 AM
redhegemony

Easier to get a beer and have a piss than at Wembley

Unread 25-04-2023, 08:03 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Nice little ground and fair £#%&!s to the fans for getting it built. Decent area to drink in and pop up food stalls with good variety.

Slightly odd in that there is a massive 6-storey brick wall alongside which feels like you're in Warsaw.

Football dreadful 1-0 up lost 5-1 highlight was the Swindon massive of 14 and 15 year olds bigging it up at the turnstiles. They were just laughed at.
Funnily enough I was talking to a Wimbledon fan at work the other day and they said that they were in the play off positions a while back and have then gone on an amazing run of taking the lead and then getting thumped in every game for the last few months. Only just above the relegation zone now.
Closed Thread