in 55 55.00%
out 45 45.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
i voted
jem won't though, he only votes on polls when he's absolutely sure (once in history: mainoo > rice)
I voted on all the cereal polls.

I am fed up with him not picking a midfield, repeatedly stupid dalot tactics, I blame him for onana and mount, etc. he should have dropped rashford. he should have some fire. I don't want him to fail, but he's not turning this round. he talks utter shit, too. just giggs with an accent.

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:27 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
Surprised the poll isn't public: IN.
It is public?

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:29 PM
poppy

A 2-1 home defeat to London opposition. Injuries piling up with Forest away next up in the FA Cup, and a centre-forward with the initials MR. Murmurings of the manager getting the boot if we get beat.

Are we on the verge on another glorious era!

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:31 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
A 2-1 home defeat to London opposition. Injuries piling up with Forest away next up in the FA Cup, and a centre-forward with the initials MR. Murmurings of the manager getting the boot if we get beat.

Shit! Can I change my vote?

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

no.

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:39 PM
atticusgrinch

I’d sack him now - let the new guy get his feet under the table. It’s not like they’d do any worse.

The only reason not to give bullet head the bullet now is if the INEOS pick is t available till then.

Horrendous.

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:41 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
I’d sack him now - let the new guy get his feet under the table. It’s not like they’d do any worse.

The only reason not to give bullet head the bullet now is if the INEOS pick is t available till then.

Horrendous.
The people to appoint the new guy haven't been appointed yet.

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:43 PM
Medlock

Out. Have been for a while. The football is absolutely the worst I have seen since I started going regularly in the mid 80s.

Unread 24-02-2024, 07:47 PM
Lok

It was worth sacking him pre Christmas. An interim manager might have made a difference to the season. It's too late now.

We may as well wait until summer and sort everything else out.

Unread 24-02-2024, 08:16 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

History doesn’t repeat, but it does echo. YHGR

Unread 24-02-2024, 08:18 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
It is public?
I stand corrected. 👍

Unread 24-02-2024, 08:18 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
I stand corrected. 👍
said the man in the orthopaedic shoes

Unread 24-02-2024, 08:29 PM
Taibi

Out. Now.

I’d take another interim till the end of the season if the dour £#%&! trumpet is fired off.

Unread 24-02-2024, 09:12 PM
Stickman

Out. Asap.

Absolute crap management, we aren’t very good at anything and aside from October 22 - Feb 23 it’s been largely awful.

Unread 24-02-2024, 09:30 PM
Dacter

IN. I’d like him to stay even though his credit from the first season is gone and he’s probably well in his overdraft on that front.

The problem is, I just think it’s inevitable at this point that he’s a goner and, in that case, it’s not in anybody’s interest for it to be dragging on. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he got the bullet, and I would understand why.

After such an encouraging first year, it’s just utterly depressing the way everything has fallen apart. I get that he’s got a vision of how he wants to see us play, and I admire him for believing in that vision, but all that it’s led to is him making the same mistakes game after game.

Overall it’s just a real shame that this is how it’s going to end, and the same old wasters will still be hanging around the first team squad stealing a living. I swear, a Man Utd shit@#%&! has a half life of 1000 years.

Unread 24-02-2024, 09:31 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter View Post
IN. I’d like him to stay even though his credit from the first season is gone and he’s probably well in his overdraft on that front.

The problem is, I just think it’s inevitable at this point that he’s a goner and, in that case, it’s not in anybody’s interest for it to be dragging on. So I wouldn’t be surprised if he got the bullet, and I would understand why.

After such an encouraging first year, it’s just utterly depressing the way everything has fallen apart. I get that he’s got a vision of how he wants to see us play, and I admire him for believing in that vision, but all that it’s led to is him making the same mistakes game after game.

Overall it’s just a real shame that this is how it’s going to end, and the same old wasters will still be hanging around the first team squad stealing a living. I swear, a Man Utd shit@#%&! has a half life of 1000 years.
We had good results but was it encouraging form the point of view of style of play etc? I'm not sure.

Unread 24-02-2024, 09:46 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
We had good results but was it encouraging form the point of view of style of play etc? I'm not sure.
there was nothing encouraging about him.

It’s the optics that people have in their head.
Dutch, dresses like a hipster, no personality they just assume he has something about him but the truth is he doesn’t.

we are terrible. We don’t look coached at all.
“I can see what he is trying to do” this is absolute %@#$&!s.

Unread 24-02-2024, 09:47 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
In patches, admittedly it wasn’t perfect by any means.

But there were times when we played some really nice football and it looked like, with the right additions, we could be on to something. That first year felt like it was about building a base from which to move forward.

However, we’ve just never got going this season. He should’ve got pragmatic a few months ago, focused on making us hard to beat and looked towards the summer to reset. Instead he’s stuck to this idea of thriving in fast transitions, but it just feels fundamentally flawed with the players available to him.

Unread 24-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
there was nothing encouraging about him.

It’s the optics that people have in their head.
Dutch, dresses like a hipster, no personality they just assume he has something about him but the truth is he doesn’t.

we are terrible. We don’t look coached at all.
“I can see what he is trying to do” this is absolute %@#$&!s.
After a win “you can see signs in the style today of the team ETH wants us to be”

Unread 25-02-2024, 12:37 AM
Hyman_Roth

‘In’ but Jesus…..not looking good