United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-03-2024, 07:20 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
I’ve watch the goal minimum of 50 times I’d say and that feint is crazy.
he also in the same move lets the ball roll across him while with his stride.

It’s almost genius and the ability to do it instinctively at such a crucial moment is so impressive.
So subtle but real class. He said in the post match interview that he wanted to slide the ball straight back to Garnacho but the pass wasn’t on. So I think that’s what the feint is about as he changes his mind in a split second and lets his roll across his body instead to take the shot on his left. What a moment!

Unread 19-03-2024, 08:28 AM
TreeFiddy

I heard he was fasting for Ramadan. Must have given him the focus and presence of mind. Praise be to Allah. In Amad we trust.

Imagine how distracted Shaw would have been.

Unread 19-03-2024, 08:58 AM
Stickman

I’ve still no idea how he finished that - thought it was very much off for him based on the pass and touch he had to take.

Unread 19-03-2024, 09:22 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
I’ve still no idea how he finished that - thought it was very much off for him based on the pass and touch he had to take.
Same. I actually screamed ‘you £#%&!ing dicks’ as the pass from Nach was slightly off and I thought Amad had £#%&!ed the angle. And then I saw it rolling the £#%&! in.

Sweet Jesus.

Thought Nach was incredible - no one gave more than him in that match. Incredible.

Who is the Liverpool keeper btw? Looked scared to death and had a slight post Aushwitz traumatised look and image about him. Have completely missed what’s happened to Allison etc.

Unread 19-03-2024, 09:26 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
As others have said, that little drop of a shoulder gave him just enough space to squeeze the shot away. Fantastic.

Unread 19-03-2024, 09:59 AM
BarryX

Lovely angle of the goal.

Unread 19-03-2024, 10:08 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Same. I actually screamed ‘you £#%&!ing dicks’ as the pass from Nach was slightly off and I thought Amad had £#%&!ed the angle. And then I saw it rolling the £#%&! in.

Sweet Jesus.

Thought Nach was incredible - no one gave more than him in that match. Incredible.

Who is the Liverpool keeper btw? Looked scared to death and had a slight post Aushwitz traumatised look and image about him. Have completely missed what’s happened to Allison etc.
Caoimhín Odhrán Kelleher (born 23 November 1998) is an Irish professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Liverpool and the Republic of Ireland national team.

They’d been bigging his form up too.