Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
like it

ps who's the third member?
Been named so keeping the future in mind. BTW, it's also a one man crew so far, I don't like that @#%&! rafabio tbh.

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:49 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Been named so keeping the future in mind. BTW, it's also a one man crew so far, I don't like that @#%&! rafabio tbh.

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasss
Looks like Pure's got it bang on, as usual.
Surely we should be in for Fabian Delph too.

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:51 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
neither am I from calcutta so the name wouldn't be appropriate...

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:56 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
neither am I from calcutta so the name wouldn't be appropriate...
Your mam is though, we've all heard her nickname.

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:56 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Your mam is though, we've all heard her nickname.
The @#%&!ta from Calcutta?

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The @#%&!ta from Calcutta?
Close.

Unread 11-06-2013, 09:12 AM
rafabio

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Trafford.html

more reliable than daily mail. at least its by mark odgen.

Unread 11-06-2013, 09:29 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

This all on the back of that Irwin article y'know

Barca press saying he's already spoke to club and won't be sold.

Thiago + Another.

Unread 11-06-2013, 10:08 AM
rafabio

Schalke director saying many clubs asking for Julian Draxler. £#%&! fabregas, this is the midfielder we should buy.

Unread 11-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...-Trafford.html

more reliable than daily mail. at least its by mark odgen.
tbf mate, that is about as tedious and predictable as any of the 974 other "links" with players we're going to sign. No foundation whatsoever. Initially, I thought Ogden was ok, but he's just another witless @#%&! peddling the same desperate crap as anyone else in order to get hits.

Unread 11-06-2013, 10:22 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
tbf mate, that is about as tedious and predictable as any of the 974 other "links" with players we're going to sign. No foundation whatsoever. Initially, I thought Ogden was ok, but he's just another witless @#%&! peddling the same desperate crap as anyone else in order to get hits.
I don't find Ogden that much of a @#%&! tbh. Didn't he get fergie retiring exclusive much before everyone else did?

Unread 11-06-2013, 11:09 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
stop with the RvP comparisons ffs. One is a @#%&! and now he's our @#%&!. the other is a snide whiney £#%&!er more akin to our mockney support than the reds I go with ... he's a good player though, so if he comes I would grudgingly support the @#%&!.

as if I remember what that dim tit has to say

she's about as memorable as 1978 ffs
Right, so RVP was is a @#%&! but its ok because he's ours now. How would it be any different if Fabgregas signed? (which he obviously won't)

Great argument.

And you didn't answer my question. And started windmilling. Apart from that, great post.

Silly @#%&!.

Unread 11-06-2013, 11:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
Dortmund can't afford Draxler. He will not go anything lesser than 25m imo. They will probably buy Eriksen from Ajax and some other unknown player who will suddenly look dog %@#$&!s in their counter attacking system (or a player from their academy)

If thiago doesn't make a move away from barcelona now, his loss. He won't be starting any games for barca in the near future when they have xavi, iniesta, busquets and fabregas all going strong for at leaste 3-4 years.
Bittencourt and Leitner

Unread 11-06-2013, 11:26 AM
jem

don't want anyone I've heard of. fabregas is a @#%&!.

Unread 11-06-2013, 11:31 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
don't want anyone I've heard of. fabregas is a @#%&!.
Roy Keane was a @#%&! fwiw

Unread 11-06-2013, 11:41 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Roy Keane was a @#%&! fwiw
he was also a great player, which makes easier to forgive. fabregas is just a @#%&!.

Unread 11-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Right, so RVP was is a @#%&! but its ok because he's ours now. How would it be any different if Fabgregas signed? (which he obviously won't)

Great argument.

And you didn't answer my question. And started windmilling. Apart from that, great post.

Silly @#%&!.
I made a specific distinction between the two (again)

You've even quoted the £#%&!ing post in which I made that specific distinction (again) ffs

I don't care if you agree with me or not, but for some reason you seem really upset that I don't agree with you

Unread 11-06-2013, 12:01 PM
Old Mathers

1152:
FOOTBALL TRANSFERS From The BBC

Cesc Fabregas says he wants to stay at Barcelona amid reports that Manchester United are interested in bringing him back to England.

The 26-year-old midfielder told the Spanish radio station Onda Cero that he wants to continue "living the dream" at the Camp Nou.

Not coming so it doesn't matter whether he is a @#%&! or not

Unread 11-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he was also a great player, which makes easier to forgive. fabregas is just a @#%&!.
A midfield of Carrick, Kagawa and Fabregas, with back up of Cleverly, Powell and Fletcher (that other kid) would be amazing imho
Closed Thread