United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:31 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I reckon it was the Charity Shield last season btw

He got that great goal at home to Chelsea as well, but wasn't really the winner iirc
Yeah, we had to go and get a third didn't we? Nice one, Nani you Dick!

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I know what you meant. but you had to take such a narrow literal view to mean it. the real answer is this week. his goal effectively won the match. his performance unquestionably did win it. he'd probably have won us another european cup too. too far? ok... him and berba.

and, let's not forget... he was only on through luck, not judgement.
It was my question, not yours.

You had to change the question to give the answer you wanted to instead of the actual answer.

Sums you up in a nutshell tbh. Control freak

Unread 22-02-2013, 01:44 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Yeah, we had to go and get a third didn't we? Nice one, Nani you Dick!
We absolutely battered City in that game off the back of some brilliant football on the summer tour, and we absolutely battered them in the 1st half of the FA Cup tie as well. And we were the better team at OT til that Balotelli goal from our own £#%&! up - followed by the Evans sending off. Add that to the non-event at CoMS in the league and Smalling's epic panic attack and it's laughable that people reckoned we were shit compared to them last season really.

Unread 22-02-2013, 03:34 AM
utd99

Any chance we can wait until he has has three good games on the spin before we give him 120 grand a week?

Unread 22-02-2013, 04:16 AM
rafabio

That doesn't fill me with any confidence that Nani will stay.

Unread 22-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
He puts more balls in the stand than Gibbo ever did
Andy Gray FIFA commentary : "If you don't try, you're never gonna score".

Unread 25-02-2013, 11:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

apparently he's been told no pay rise and to sign the deal offered or that's it he's out

think we are making a big mistake by £#%&!ing him off tbh

Unread 25-02-2013, 11:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
apparently he's been told no pay rise and to sign the deal offered or that's it he's out

think we are making a big mistake by £#%&!ing him off tbh
Zaha is very special and if Hames Rodriguez of Porto comes(been lined up for 18 months now apparently) then we've already improved. But yeah, ideally Nani stays and tony 2 step is £#%&!ed off(fat chance).

Unread 25-02-2013, 11:43 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

I like Nani alot but regardless now he's burnt his bridges at the club with so many mediocre performances and it's time for him to move on.

Hopefully we'll get good money for him £20m ish which will be re-invested into the wide positions.

Young would be another I would ship, not good enough for us.

Unread 25-02-2013, 11:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Zaha is very special and if Hames Rodriguez of Porto comes(been lined up for 18 months now apparently) then we've already improved. But yeah, ideally Nani stays and tony 2 step is £#%&!ed off(fat chance).
agreed on Zaha but can't understand the mixed messages from Fergie re Nani he said he wanted him to stay but they must know he's not gonna sign a long-term deal on the same terms he is now

he's not played much this season but he's still worth keeping imo

Unread 25-02-2013, 11:56 PM
dunk

What is the Zaha assessment based on? Looks no better than Bebe from wht I've seen.

Unread 26-02-2013, 12:45 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What is the Zaha assessment based on? Looks no better than Bebe from wht I've seen.
You must have missed the YouTube video where he had a decent game against Watford. Had a hand in one of the goals and everything.

If that's not enough, he's banged in five goals from 32 games in the Championship this season. Six assists.

When you consider that Tom Ince has 17 goals and 10 assists for a team 13 places below Palace, you have to wonder...

Unread 26-02-2013, 12:48 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You must have missed the YouTube video where he had a decent game against Watford. Had a hand in one of the goals and everything.

If that's not enough, he's banged in five goals from 32 games in the Championship this season. Six assists.

When you consider that Tom Ince has 17 goals and 10 assists for a team 13 places below Palace, you have to wonder...
Stats are misleading. remember Ronnie when he was 20, 6 goals a season man...

Unread 26-02-2013, 12:49 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Slight difference in standard tbf....

Unread 26-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Looks worryingly similar. Big and strong, which as bebe has shown, means £#%&! all. Has about one trick from what I've seen. Odd signing IMO.

Unread 26-02-2013, 01:43 AM
aardvark

Compare the nani presigning youtubes to the saha ones. No comparison. One is young plus the other is Ronnie minus

Unread 26-02-2013, 01:50 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Yes they are. Scholes got in the FA team of the year with 5 goals and 5 assists or something in 2006-07. Its the work done to set up the final ball etc thats often the hardest part.

Unread 26-02-2013, 06:27 AM
rafabio

I am not sure we can continue talking about bebe as though he has no footballing talent. seems put in another good performance against porto (away) this weekend.

Unread 26-02-2013, 09:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I am not sure we can continue talking about bebe as though he has no footballing talent. seems put in another good performance against porto (away) this weekend.
Some of us never did

Unread 26-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Luffy

nani has less shit days than most wingers, and even on a shit day he's likely to pop up with a match winning pass or shot out of nothing. we see it with our own eyes with young and valencia turning out for us regularly.

zaha coming in will be like starting at square one, young, raw, inexperienced, new to PL and utd standards, isnt exactly prolific at the whole shooting or crossing game.

he's not even that fast ffs. proper step backwards if he replaces nani, he's not currently fit to replace any of our wingers nevermind our best one.
Closed Thread