Closed Thread

Unread 18-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Liu Jian

To replace Nani? No thanks.

Unread 18-11-2012, 08:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Walcott on a free has to be considered if Zaha and Ince prices get silly.
Oh FFS, saffers - Walcott is perhaps the ultimate football fraud

Unread 18-11-2012, 08:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
To replace Nani? No thanks.
If we're gonna carry on this wing business we'll need 2 or 3 new ones when nani leaves. We already are 1 man short even with Nanners here.

Shame Hazard got greedy, really was perfect for Utd. Chelsea will finish miles behind us even with him.

Unread 18-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If we're gonna carry on this wing business we'll need 2 or 3 new ones when nani leaves. We already are 1 man short even with Nanners here.

Shame Hazard got greedy, really was perfect for Utd. Chelsea will finish miles behind us even with him.
Rodriguez is already in a different class to Walcott and Zaha, but I see him costing a lot and ending up a no.10.

Unread 18-11-2012, 09:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I would love to gut you with a pick-axe.

Unread 18-11-2012, 09:13 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Rodriguez is already in a different class to Walcott and Zaha, but I see him costing a lot and ending up a no.10.
missed out on hazard, didnt sign hames for £25m(now his buyout clause has moved to £36m), didnt get nani to sign a new deal.

Time to give up this 442 nonsense

anyway, if people think we can get away with not adding to the midfield in january be it out wide or in the middle they are fukin kidding themselves.

Plenty of £#%&!ing value out there, reus and cazorla for £15m a pop ffs

Unread 18-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Cream

Louis Saha.

Wilfred Zaha.

Any more ha's?

Unread 18-11-2012, 09:20 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
ffs

he looks a talent but ferie prefers 40 year olds

Unread 19-11-2012, 11:29 AM
VisUnitaFortior

Zaha needs games and he won't get them at United yet. Unless we sent him on loan straight away (maybe back to Palace) then I don't think it's worth it. Don't stall his progression - that's the main thing.

Unread 19-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisUnitaFortior
Zaha needs games and he won't get them at United yet. Unless we sent him on loan straight away (maybe back to Palace) then I don't think it's worth it. Don't stall his progression - that's the main thing.
This.

Kids>Wife>Wilfred's progress>Man Utd

Unread 19-11-2012, 01:04 PM
JakeB

Saw him in the flesh a number of times last season, he's very good but extremely raw. I think he's probably gone up a level since I saw him though, and he has the ability to be much better than Young or Valencia.

As said above, he should stay where he is for a year or so..or go to a smaller club like Moses did (although that's just led to him ending up on a big club's bench too in the end).

Unread 19-11-2012, 02:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I guess you prefer the option of valencia, young and nani dragging us out of CL much before the CL Final
We'll be in it longer than City you £#%&!ing worm.

Unread 19-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Sparky***

what car does he drive. i'm working on names here.

Unread 19-11-2012, 05:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Mercedes CLK

Unread 19-11-2012, 05:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 19-11-2012, 05:15 PM
borsuk

Quote:
he's got a moped mate, one of those really loud hairdryer ones

Unread 02-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Wil power: United want to sign Zaha and then loan him back to Crystal Palace

1 Dec 2012 23:00
Fergie has started talks in a bid to beat off competition form the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham

Manchester United are in talks with Crystal Palace about signing wonderkid Wilfried Zaha – and then sending him straight back to Ian Holloway on loan, writes the Sunday People.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is a big admirer of the England new boy, as Sunday People Sport revealed, and hush-hush discussions are going on to get a deal done for January’s market.

Click here to read more stories from the Sunday People

Fergie is determined to beat rivals Tottenham and Arsenal to the young attacker and agree a fee with Palace.

United won’t stretch to the south London club’s £20million valuation but could play ball at a lower figure and let 20-year-old Zaha go back on loan.

Insiders reveal that Palace boss Holloway, who sees Zaha as a key asset in his battle for promotion, is warming to the idea. Chairman Steve Parish could also give it the thumbs-up if he is assured of a guaranteed sum – and Zaha’s continued services for the Championship high-fliers.

Ferguson would ideally want Zaha to join his squad immediately and be part of their push for the title.

But if it means heading off interest from Spurs and Arsenal, then shrewd Ferguson may just sign Zaha and let him see out the campaign on loan at Selhurst Park.

Zaha, who made his senior England debut in last month’s Sweden friendly, is aware of the developments.

Despite Holloway insisting otherwise, United and Palace are working towards a conclusion in the next few weeks.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...lfried-1468722
Just what we need imo, we haven't signed a winger or forward in weeks.

Unread 02-12-2012, 07:06 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Just what we need imo, we haven't signed a winger or forward in weeks.
if nani £#%&!s off then we do need a winger. zaha is primarily right-sided tho, isn't he...?

Unread 02-12-2012, 07:08 AM
Crumps

He'd be branded shite and slagged to high heaven if he came.

Proper winger with a left foot would do nice.
Closed Thread