United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
rvp should be tapping up wilshere, not that little @#%&!.
Wilshere hasn't played football for over a year and is not due back soon. He may even be dead for all we know.

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:27 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Wilshere hasn't played football for over a year and is not due back soon. He may even be dead for all we know.
Yes but if jem was in charge we'd have a midfield of Fabio and Murphy, with Gera on the wing and Saha upfront still.

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Tronics

Detest the lil £#%&!er

Lovely player but too much of a @#%&! to play for United tbh

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Detest the lil £#%&!er

I think the limits on that particular issue have been stretched to breaking in the last few years and Fabregas doesn't get anywhere near the top level of @#%&!ishness we have had to endure tbh.

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:40 PM
saffers

He would complete our team, nqat. RVP being here shows it is possible for a recent Arsenal player to be accepted. And they only paid £30m for him so couldn't demand silly money.

Lok aka Scousebashers told us this was on ages ago.

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think the limits on that particular issue have been stretched to breaking in the last few years and Fabregas doesn't get anywhere near the top level of @#%&!ishness we have had to endure tbh.
When he was at Arsenal towards the end he was an almighty @#%&! to his own players none the less

Not passing to certain players because he didn't deem them 'worthy' and insisting everyone should be on his wave length

Now at Barcelona the roles have bee reversed and from all accounts it's been a humbling experience, something IMO he needed

Point still remains, he's a @#%&!

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:47 PM
dunk

He can't compete with Owen in the @#%&! stakes I'm afraid.

Unread 05-09-2012, 01:10 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Detest the lil £#%&!er

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He can't compete with Owen in the @#%&! stakes I'm afraid.
Yep. He makes me feel ill.

Unread 05-09-2012, 02:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Would be the perfect successor to Scholes tbh.

He's a little bitch though tbh. Back when he was in the same youth/reserve side as Messi, he couldn't wait to get out of the door. Probably had nothing to do with his beloved 'Barca' being shit and Arsenal having one of the finest sides in Europe. Fast forward a few years, the roles are reversed and all of a sudden, he remembers just how much he loves his home town team

Wasting his time playing as a 'false nine' or whatever %@#$&!s they've got him doing. He's a proper midfielder ffs. After another season of being shunted all over the place, especially if Vilanova isn't as successful as Super Pep, Unted should tap him up like £#%&!. He'd excel at Old Trafford, nqat.
Agreed. Horrible little @#%&! but would be immense for us.

Unread 05-09-2012, 03:08 PM
dragflick

He'll either get more game time for Barca when Xavi decides to £#%&! it off, or end up at city/Chelsea in a couple of years. Would be mint for United though, I agree.

Unread 05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Yes but if jem was in charge we'd have a midfield of Fabio and Murphy, with Gera on the wing and Saha upfront still.
Don't forget Matt Jarvis, pol

Unread 05-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Liu Jian

Good player but clearly not on the same level as Xavi and Iniesta. Has been shit for a few months now, missed at least two sitters against Chelsea last season.

Unread 05-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Rhodzy

I £#%&!ing hate that #@&%!, my opinion wouldn't change if he joined us.

Unread 05-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Zorg

Horrible little @#%&!.

Though 'big Fabbers' if he signed for United obviously.

Unread 05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

£#%&! right off

goetze is the one i reckon
Closed Thread