United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Sandman

Default Cesc Fabregas

Not a happy bunny, get van Persie to tap him up?

Quote:
Fabregas told Radio Marca: 'There's no such thing as a great substitute in the world of football.
'I couldn't tell you what makes a great substitute.
'I always wish my team-mates well and put a happy face on.
'If I have to take my unhappy face home then so be it, but I would never let my team-mates or manager see it.'

'Everybody likes to play every minute of the season,' he added.
'I've always said that I play for the best team in the world, but I came here to compete, to learn and enjoy, not to sit wracking my brains.
'The manager knows what I can offer. But across the three positions that I can play, I am competing with the three best players in the world.
'I'm delighted to be a part of this team but when a coach tells me I have to go, I'll go.
'But I will not make it easy for him to do so, by any means. I will keep going, looking forward to the time that things change. I came here to see out my career.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz25XhOs0VV

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Bral

Does he like jam roly pollies?

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:51 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Does he like jam roly pollies?
envisage a sparkling partnership with anderson eh pal?

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Bral

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
envisage a sparkling partnership with anderson eh pal?
Didn't think of it like that but I'd settle for that

Unread 05-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Neo

A great player.

Probably has the most perfect life in the world. Multimillionaire, in his 20s and plays football occasionally for Barcelona.

Unread 05-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
A great player.

Probably has the most perfect life in the world. Multimillionaire, in his 20s and plays football occasionally for Barcelona.
And he's still not happy.

Unread 05-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
how is it perfect? it's obvious he'd rather be playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
And he's still not happy.
erm...cushy yes, but i'm sure he has higher aspirations.

i'd take him in a heartbeat.

Unread 05-09-2012, 01:57 AM
Grimson

I wonder if he considered this possibility when he went there.

Unread 05-09-2012, 02:11 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I know your question was probably rhetorical, but with Xabi, Iniesta and Messi playing in his favoured positions how could he not have?

Unread 05-09-2012, 02:11 AM
Camel

Quote:
you of all people should know about sportsman's ego's having played for the mighty dunfermline

Unread 05-09-2012, 02:14 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I know your question was probably rhetorical, but with Xabi, Iniesta and Messi playing in his favoured positions how could he not have?
It wasn't rhetorical, it was sarcastic.

Unread 05-09-2012, 02:27 AM
utd99

Quote:
Ah

Unread 05-09-2012, 06:33 AM
jem

rvp should be tapping up wilshere, not that little @#%&!.

Unread 05-09-2012, 07:32 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
A great player.

I tip my hat to him for being a twenty year old multimillionaire who still wants to play footaball rather than sit on a bench counting his money tbh ....... The, just in from a windy day outside flush cheeked @#%&!.

Unread 05-09-2012, 09:21 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Not a happy bunny, get van Persie to tap him up?
the daft @#%&! knew what he was getting in to when he joined Barca... not as if he was playing for Blyth Spartans is it?

If football was so dear to his heart, either stay with Arsenal or look for a move to another club desperately needing a central midfielder who had equally high aspirations as Barca.... now...... i wonder.... who could fit that bill.

Unread 05-09-2012, 09:54 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
the daft @#%&! knew what he was getting in to when he joined Barca... not as if he was playing for Blyth Spartans is it?

If football was so dear to his heart, either stay with Arsenal or look for a move to another club desperately needing a central midfielder who had equally high aspirations as Barca.... now...... i wonder.... who could fit that bill.
Liverpool

Unread 05-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Zorg

Quote:
It wasn't a question.

Unread 05-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Pop

Thumbs down

Off to City apparently. Well, BooMoon thinks so. Along with Ronaldo, Neymar (quote: I've said it before but I think he could see the attraction of joining the current third club in the world as our Messi/Ronaldo) and Falcao this coming January.

Deluded £#%&!ing parasites.

Unread 05-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
rvp should be tapping up wilshere, not that little @#%&!.

Unread 05-09-2012, 11:32 AM
The Watcher

Would be the perfect successor to Scholes tbh.

He's a little bitch though tbh. Back when he was in the same youth/reserve side as Messi, he couldn't wait to get out of the door. Probably had nothing to do with his beloved 'Barca' being shit and Arsenal having one of the finest sides in Europe. Fast forward a few years, the roles are reversed and all of a sudden, he remembers just how much he loves his home town team

Wasting his time playing as a 'false nine' or whatever %@#$&!s they've got him doing. He's a proper midfielder ffs. After another season of being shunted all over the place, especially if Vilanova isn't as successful as Super Pep, Unted should tap him up like £#%&!. He'd excel at Old Trafford, nqat.
Closed Thread