United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Sandman

Default Fergie - Rooney's injury a blessing

What we've all been saying tbh, he's a fat unfit waster, whose best years are probably behind him

Quote:
“I think this [injury] may be a blessing,” Ferguson said. “The fact it’s a gash, not a ligament or muscle injury, means he can do a lot of work in the gymnasium. He will be able to do gym work – he was in the gym yesterday actually – and we will continue that. The minute he starts running, that will also involve the football side of it too.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ys-injury.html

Unread 31-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Switching Off

gash lol

Unread 31-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
gash lol

Unread 31-08-2012, 11:53 PM
dunk

Basically saying he's a fat @#%&! that needs to get his arse in gear and get £#%&!ing fit. It's pathetic really. Had we not signed van Persie he'd be shitting himself about now as he'd have a shit forward line to go with his shit midfield.

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Zorg

"The fact is he's gash"

Frogson dropping truth bombs and so on.

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:14 AM
taff

reading between the lines...

Quote:
“I think this [injury] may be a blessing,” Ferguson said. “The fact it’s a gash, not a ligament or muscle injury, means he can do a lot of work in the gymnasium. He will be able
[SIZE="1"]fat scouse @#%&!
to do gym work – he was in the gym yesterday actually – and we will continue that. The minute he starts running, that will also involve the football side of it too.”

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:17 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Basically saying he's a fat @#%&! that needs to get his arse in gear and get £#%&!ing fit. It's pathetic really. Had we not signed van Persie he'd be shitting himself about now as he'd have a shit forward line to go with his shit midfield.
We had a decent forward line even without Van Persie. Most people wanted a midfield signing so I think you're being a bit over the top with 'shit' forward line.

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:21 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
We had a decent forward line even without Van Persie. Most people wanted a midfield signing so I think you're being a bit over the top with 'shit' forward line.
Without Rooney and RvP it would be Welbeck and Hernandez, I'm a big fan of Danny's but a goalscorer he ain't as yet, Hernandez is barely a footballer.

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:24 AM
armchair

Quote:
Without Rooney and RvP it would be Welbeck and Hernandez, I'm a big fan of Danny's but a goalscorer he ain't as yet, Hernandez is barely a footballer.
Totally misread your post tbf. I doubt we would've sold berbs though.

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Totally misread your post tbf. I doubt we would've sold berbs though.
Why not? He flatly refused to play him during the 2nd half of last season despite Welbeck being out on his feet, Rooney carrying an injury and Cheech doing an excellent (offside) traffic cone impression. Berbs time was up last summer, I'm utterly flummoxed as to why his departure was drawn out for 12 months

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:31 AM
armchair

Quote:
Why not? He flatly refused to play him during the 2nd half of last season despite Welbeck being out on his feet, Rooney carrying an injury and Cheech doing an excellent (offside) traffic cone impression. Berbs time was up last summer, I'm utterly flummoxed as to why his departure was drawn out for 12 months
Just because he likes to have numbers/options.

Unread 01-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Just because he likes to have numbers.
not the same without them

Unread 01-09-2012, 02:15 AM
waynes ear's

£#%&! me there are some utter idiots following this mighty club

Unread 01-09-2012, 06:55 AM
borsuk

Quote:
so in other words 'signing van persie was a great idea'?

Unread 01-09-2012, 08:09 AM
TheNew

Bit of mischief making by Ogden in that article. Fergie was totally correct in saying its a 'blessing' that the injury is a certain type, not that Rooney is injured, which is what could be inferred.

He was the journo banned for correctly reporting Rio's injury wasn't he?

Anyway - looking forward to Kaggers and big RvP getting a run of games.

Unread 01-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
so in other words 'signing van persie was a great idea'?
No it was just a fluke. Fergie just pulled his name out of a hat. No thought or planning went into it whatsoever.

Unread 01-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Spite ?

Unread 01-09-2012, 10:15 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! me there are some utter idiots following this mighty club
Hello.

Unread 01-09-2012, 12:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Hello.
hello

Unread 01-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Neo

If he didn't have so much blubber the cut wouldn't have been as bad.

Still, at least on the plus side we can look forward to RVP's lorry-like turning circle stinking up the place for the next few weeks.
Closed Thread