Bio-engineered freak/cheat.
good repped to £#%&!

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

ffs

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:10 PM
MUFC_91

Great player and all that, but he wouldn't score half as many goals if he was playing in a competitive league.

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Ghetts

Amazing, never tire watching him play

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:14 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC_91
Great player and all that, but he wouldn't score half as many goals if he was playing in a competitive league.

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

what like the airtricity league pol?

best player of our genny pal

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Let.It.Go
Never.

Why doesn't he get injured anyway?

He should, I watched this thing with dwarves on where they gave em this shit and they were always ill cos of it the malingering little gits.

I for one can't wait til all this comes out and we get those 2 European Cups they cheated us out of.

I have no beef with Xavi or Pique, the rest of them are on my shitlist. BIG TIME

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:17 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

what like the airtricity league pol?

La Liga is just a really, really (x100,000) good version of the SPL. Don't know the actual figures, but I'm pretty sure Ronaldo scores a lot more goals for Real than he did for United.

I'm not denying Messi's talent, only an idiot would do that, but I'm not one of those who £#%&! over him constantly.

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:19 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Ronaldo scores a lot more goals for Real than he did for United.
He's played as a centre forward for Real Madrid since he joined. I'm only guessing here, but I think that may be a big reason why.

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Crumps

Abidal got better suspiciously quick too.

I've wound myself up, I'm going for a bit.

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:21 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He's played as a centre forward for Real Madrid since he joined. I'm only guessing here, but I think that may be a big reason why.
As well as playing against worse teams most weeks.

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:21 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
By a mile.

I have NEVER seen him have a bad game.
Every time Barcelona have played a big game over the last 4-5 years he has delivered.

I was watching him the other night against Valencia. He scored 4 goals, but his ability to dribble is astonishing. The ball is stuck to his foot...never seen anything like it.

If he played for us he'd comfortably score the same amount of goals as he does in La Liga - well, I say that but he'd probably be injured & 'rested' every 5 seconds if he played at United

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Ghetts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I'm only guessing here, but I think that may be a big reason why.

ScholesScoresGoals2

Best player ever, ridiculously good

MJ Ramone

Quote:
That's a few games a season, I'm talking about games against Levante, Osasuna and other such shite. That's where he gets most of his goals.
Of course it is because he can't play against Real Madrid, Milan & United every week.
All great strikers/goalscorers fill their boots in the 'routine' matches.

Messi not only does this,, but he also scores in European Cup SFs, Finals... His goals against Real in the CL sf last season were ridiculous.

I think he's the greatest player to ever play the game.

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:25 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
That's a few games a season, I'm talking about games against Levante, Osasuna and other such shite. That's where he gets most of his goals.
Do you even watch him play regularly, or this just a wum? He scored 12 goals in 13 games in the European Cup last season, including one in the final. 9 in 12 in 2009, again scoring in the final. I can't even remember how many he's got against Real Madrid (the biggest game he plays in every season), but always scores against them. Then there are all his assists, an absurd amount for a supposed 'striker'. A club level, there's not a better 'big game' player anywhere in Europe.

Criticising Levante and Osasuna for the shows they put up is a bit silly, given clubs like United, Madrid or Milan can't even manage competitive performances against Barcelona on most occasions.

Unread 21-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Tiberian

Passes the ball into the net for most of those goals. not only does he have incredible balance and acceleration, but great touch on the ball, vision and ability to play a pass but he can finish as well as any player in the world, all those little scoops like Raul used to perfect.

Under the current rules and protection that dribblers get he is utterly devastating. Best player in my lifetime, missed Maradona at his absolute peak as a kid but Messi is exciting to watch and effective.

Only 24 as well
Closed Thread