United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

i dont even want arsenal to qualify for europe.
Freebies only cover league games?

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:29 PM
sullers

Right anyway, back onto our players.

I do think they're doing well considering it's their first season together. People thought Tevez and Rooney couldn't play together and they could, almost in the same vain Rooney and Berbs lack an out and out striker but it's still a winning combination.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
i agree about the best being yet it come. it has got to be.

he has scored some goals but i wouldnt call them the key ones. for example last two important games were inter and newcastle.

key goals would have been a sole away goal in milan and the first goal against newcastle to pull up back level. he didnt score either of them.

united are playing well which is the important thing
yeah the winner at Newcastle wasn't a key goal at all

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:31 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

he has scored some goals but i wouldnt call them the key ones. for example last two important games were inter and newcastle.

key goals would have been a sole away goal in milan and the first goal against newcastle to pull up back level. he didnt score either of them.

He scored the winner last night you idiot.

Honestly, just go and start a thread about Arse and leave United players to those who actually support 'e,m.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I think that's exactly what he's gonna do, in fact i think we are seeing the benefits already. Wayne is gonna score a lot more playing with him.
It's the first time Wayne has played with someone who's has the ability and vision that he has as 'a number 10', he is relishing it by the looks of things and knows that he doesn't have to be the one setting the play up all the time or making space which leaves him free to be a striker.

Fergie gets it right again and Crumps was wrong. What a £#%&!ing surprise that was.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Withers

Quote:

So the equaliser against Newcastle is important but the winner isn't?

Less is more marlo.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Right anyway, back onto our players.

I do think they're doing well considering it's their first season together. People thought Tevez and Rooney couldn't play together and they could, almost in the same vain Rooney and Berbs lack an out and out striker but it's still a winning combination.
I honestly think Rooney is gonna become more of an out and out striker and that this is gonna really galvanise his game to another level.

antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
It's the first time Wayne has played with someone who's has the ability and vision that he has as 'a number 10', he is relishing it by the looks of things and knows that he doesn't have to be the one setting the play up all the time or making space which leaves him free to be a striker.

Fergie gets it right again and Crumps was wrong. What a £#%&!ing surprise that was.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:33 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
So the equaliser against Newcastle is important but the winner isn't?

Less is more marlo.
it was important but the most important goal for us in that game was the equaliser and how we striked back so soon.

dont get me wrong i was £#%&!ing buzzing when berbs scored although in some ways id have it down as an own goal more than anything.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:33 PM
armchair

John "The Assist" O'Shea

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I honestly think Rooney is gonna become more of an out and out striker and that this is gonna really galvanise his game to another level.
He has been told to play more out and out, but he still drops deep.....

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
it was important but the most important goal for us in that game was the equaliser and how we striked back so soon.

dont get me wrong i was £#%&!ing buzzing when berbs scored although in some ways id have it down as an own goal more than anything.
Boring.

Bunker Buster

Quote:

too far.

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Like you know.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I think as he plays it more he'll become more disciplined in this and more effective as a result.

Withers

Quote:

You will be a great asset to this forum from the end of May until the beginning of August.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Like you know.
Why wouldn't i know ?

Jack Duckworth

i've not seen the highlights from last night yet, but i was delighted that they both scored.

i'm glad 'the tov' is proving me wrong atm. long may it continue

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:36 PM
marlo

Quote:

too far.
people need to stop telling themselves im not a united fan.
i shouldnt have to say i love united every two minutes.

im hoping berbs scores the winner against milan etc.

Unread 05-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
people need to stop telling themselves im not a united fan.
i shouldnt have to say i love united every two minutes.

im hoping berbs scores the winner against milan etc.
"etc"
Closed Thread