United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-10-2013, 11:00 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Psychoanalysts reading into the true meaning of his celebration. You £#%&!ing mongs.

He scored the 4th goal in a League Cup rout. What do you want him to do, take his shirt off and charge around like Marco Tardelli?
moyes would probably play tardelli at left back.

Unread 30-10-2013, 11:15 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
He pretty much came on to give januzaj an ovation moyes doesn't have a clue. Why bring a player who wants to leave on instead of someone with a point to prove and dying to impress?
Not sure if serious.......

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Neo

Unhappy

Don't blame him for the red card tonight; it must have been a result of so much pent-up frustration.

Imagine being forced to see your career rot whilst a useless £#%&!ing carthorse like Buttner constantly gets picked ahead of you at left-back, and a centre-half gets in at right-back. :shakehead:

Hope it's not the end for him at United. Love Fabio.

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Coracao

£#%&!ing idiotic tackle.

Probably his last outing at United.

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Jack Duckworth

Football

he looked like he was on speed when he came on

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:22 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
andyroo

What a @#%&! act it was. Really. Cost us the game, more than the brother ever did.

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
He was desperate to make an impression. He's had pretty much no game time and he just wanted to make the most of the little game time he had.

He's young and he got too carried away.

I feel sorry for the lad tbh. Yes it was stupid but we deserved to lose anyway and we were never going to win.

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:29 PM
BarryX

Gutted for the lad, naturally. Still hope he will stay and get game time with Rafael.

Unread 05-01-2014, 09:31 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He was desperate to make an impression. He's had pretty much no game time and he just wanted to make the most of the little game time he had.

He's young and he got too carried away.

I feel sorry for the lad tbh. Yes it was stupid but we deserved to lose anyway and we were never going to win.
Agreed, Rafael made similar mistakes.

Unread 05-01-2014, 10:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Reckon that's him and Rio unlikely to play again, other than emergencies

Hopefully Sunderland will knock us out of the Cup midweek and Olympiakos do us in the CL. The number of games is clearly too much for the club atm.

Unread 06-01-2014, 01:20 AM
jem

hey, it's the da silva twins.

Unread 06-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Sneintzville

I honestly think yesterday was the last game we will see Fabio play for us and that is a damm shame imo. I feel soo sorry for him.

Unread 06-01-2014, 03:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Looked like an excited puppy ffs.

Felt sorry for him, tbh. Clearly too eager to make an impression. Last time he came on and scored and still couldn't get a kick afterwards

Unread 06-01-2014, 03:33 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
It's the back-five that everyone knows is the right one. The only ones who apparently don't see it are that negative @#%&! Moyes and his amateurish Everton backroom staff.

Instead of blooding that back-five, he seems intent on sticking centre-halves and shit wingers at right-back, Jones in midfield, and useless donkeys like Buttner at left-back.

You're right about the left flank being lopsided if Fabio doesn't have a natural left-footer ahead of him, but the best winger at the club is a natural left footer, so just play him there, ffs.
I'm not sure that saying "everyone knows it" really gives the opinion anymore validity tbh. I think that back four would have three or four calamities in it every game. I'd shit myself if that was our back four against City.

The reason we always have a makeshift right back is because Rafa is injured every ten minutes. Vidic is still miles better than either Smalling or Jones, even though we have to concede that this is not Jones' fault given the sparse time he's been afforded at CB, and just because Buttner is poor, doesn't mean that Fabio has made a compelling argument for the position to be his, because he hasn't. There is a reason Evra plays every single £#%&!ing game, despite his frequent errors.

Unread 10-01-2014, 11:03 AM
Jethro

Unread 10-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Aman27deep

Which one is Fabio? Hugging Suarez?

Unread 10-01-2014, 11:36 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Where is this?

Unread 10-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Where is this?
Lucas' home i think. His birthday was yesterday.

Unread 10-01-2014, 11:44 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Lucas' home i think. His birthday was yesterday.
Right pleased for him, hope they all had a great night!
Closed Thread