United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

Giggs' passing was horrendous today.

Unread 23-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Lazarus

I knew I was wrong about Rooney too. I had thought he was world class and vital to the club but after today,and using this logic,I've come to realise that we can go 2-0 up without him and he is not needed.

Unread 23-12-2006, 07:10 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Agree Tatty. Just think Carrick is a good midfield option to have and he and Scholes have done well enough so far. At the top end though - IMO - that partnership will struggle because despite all of their qualities neither are a battler as you say.

A pity Gattuso turned us down in the Summer tbh and Lille priced us out of a bid for Makoun. Good alternatives to Hargreaves.
Essien is the man who would have been ideal for us.

Unread 23-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Essien is the man who would have been ideal for us.
Me, you and The Watcher know our football.

Unread 23-12-2006, 07:13 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filliam H. Muffman
Giggs' passing was horrendous today.
Giggs was a big let down today.

His all round distribution was terrible at times and Fergie rightly gave him a %@#$&!ing just before the 3rd goal.He's been fairly poor of late,and it showed again today.Stupid missed timed passes at times when we really could have taken more advantage of the game earlier on in the match

Unread 23-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
WUM?

Are you saying Fletcher was better than Carrick?

Did you watch the game?

We had nine men, Giggs and Fletcher were £#%&!ing useless, Fletcher's first touch was horrid and he was doing his usual bounding about like a @#%&! getting no-where.

Thought we got out of jail today, tbh.
I'd like to think he was on a WUM, instead it's just sheer ignorance. That's life. It'd be boring if everyone was right.
Closed Thread