United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:52 PM
Buck

A lot of this reeks of bullshit. I can believe players discussing their frustrations among each other but emails, hard boiled eggs and Ashley Young being mildly horrified at going from back up winger to back up striker

At the very least it explains why Marouane Fellaini was exempt from the match rhythm exercise others faced when returning from injury. LvG trusted him but not many of the others which brings Herrera and Schneiderlin into question as they were LvG's own signings.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Poor souls

No wonder they're not exactly delighted about Mourinho.

Briefing snide at Rashers for not knowing to to boil eggs. This club
That almost sounds like defensive organisation maybe if they'd listened they'd have managed to not concede 2 in 17 minutes and lose from a winning position at West Ham, the £#%&!ing #@&%!s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
A lot of this reeks of bullshit. I can believe players discussing their frustrations among each other but emails, hard boiled eggs and Ashley Young being mildly horrified at going from back up winger to back up striker

At the very least it explains why Marouane Fellaini was exempt from the match rhythm exercise others faced when returning from injury. LvG trusted him but not many of the others which brings Herrera and Schneiderlin into question as they were LvG's own signings.
Young should just be thankful LvG tried to find something he could do, to no avail, but he tried.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Telegraph, Independent and Guardian all basically writing the same article.

Group briefing to smear the manager, then sack him tomorrow morning. Class club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That almost sounds like defensive organisation maybe if they'd listened they'd have managed to not concede 2 in 17 minutes and lose from a winning position at West Ham, the £#%&!ing #@&%!s.
It's such weak stuff. If there's one thing Guardiola might learn from this, don't buy any English players. They're £#%&!ing morons.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Buck

And who is the player who "improved markedly" by doing his own thing?

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Can't think of a single player who improved 'markedly' all season tbh.

Rooney was slightly less shit after Christmas I suppose.

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Rooney I think.

One piece says he told LvG after being dropped at Stoke he was okay with it (thanks, pal) but when he returned he'd play his own way.

Cheers, captain

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Can't think of a single player who improved 'markedly' all season tbh.

Rooney was slightly less shit after Christmas I suppose.
If slightly less shit is winning us the FA cup yeah....

ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It'll be from the players you daft bastard.
The point is this circus has been allowed foster under his stewardship

The club has gone to the dogs since Gill and Fergie left

Unread 22-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Am I being daft here - there is such things as e-mail tracking, right?
He could not fit a 'tracker' on their phones to see how long an email was open, I'm pretty sure.

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If slightly less shit is winning us the FA cup yeah....
Yeah, pretty much. One decent run amidst a sea of average yesterday. Grafted his arse off though tbf. A midfielder he ain't.

Jesseh won it for us btw.

And big Felli in the 1/4's and semi's, arguably..

taff

Quote:
Am I being daft here - there is such things as e-mail tracking, right?
the stupid @#%&!s are probably getting confused by a read receipt.

agree with all the above btw; this airing of the club's dirty laundry in public the day after a cup final win is £#%&!ing pathetic.

Sparky***

Quote:
Requests not to post their personal videos of the Upton Park bus attack on social media were ignored, while there was a suspicion among some members of the dressing room that players were pulling out of games simply because 'they didn't fancy it', only to train the next day.
Quote:
Some of the players would certainly like Mourinho to shake things up a little. Stories of younger professionals asking catering staff to boil them an egg to take home is one measure of how soft the environment has become since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013.
That is two of the most staggering paragraphs i've ever read. I don't know whether to laugh or just shake my head. If that is anywhere near true then what the £#%&! is going on in that dressing room.

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Buck

When the stuff came about how players undermined David Moyes, I genuinely felt sympathy for him. He was destined to fail as he was never up for the job yet some of the stuff claimed was pure disrespect. I expected LvG and his big balls reputation to never let that happen again yet if this is all true then these @#%&!s deserve the worst. De Gea will probably go and with that the rest of the guys who were here under Moyes should be binned for undermining another manager.

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:05 AM
dunk

Quote:
That is two of the most staggering paragraphs i've ever read. I don't know whether to laugh or just shake my head. If that is anywhere near true then what the £#%&! is going on in that dressing room.
It's full of £#%&!ing shit@#%&!s mate.

LvG deserves credit for getting 5th and a cup out of them.

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:06 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
It's what happens when the supposed leaders of the dressing room would rather brief the media throughout the season, than do something about it. Imagine Keane watching players take the piss and getting straight on the blower to his mate at The Mail.

Most important thing Mou does this summer is buy two or three players who will run this dressing room, rather than complain about it.

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's what happens when the supposed leaders of the dressing room would rather brief the media throughout the season, than do something about it. Imagine Keane watching players take the piss and getting straight on the blower to his mate at The Mail.

Most important thing Mou does this summer is buy two or three players who will run this dressing room, rather than complain about it.
Circus would aptly describe it at the moment. From top to bottom. Fergie's gone and now it's like the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Nobody in charge is commanding any respect from anyone, consequently the dressing room has now turned into some sort of 'naughty classroom with a supply teacher' scenario

I honestly can't believe it. Is there no £#%&!ing professionalism?

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Clarkie

Rooney ffs

"Yeah OK. Drop me. But, £#%&! you and your tactics, I'm playing my own way from now on"

The mind truly boggles ffs

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:17 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Circus would aptly describe it at the moment. From top to bottom. Fergie's gone and now it's like the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Nobody in charge is commanding any respect from anyone, consequently the dressing room has now turned into some sort of 'naughty classroom with a supply teacher' scenario

I honestly can't believe it. Is there no £#%&!ing professionalism?
They've overgrown children. Jermaine Jenas wrote a piece a year or so back on how Juande Ramos failed at Spurs. He was a great coach with great attention to detail, but he made the lads drink horrible tasting vitamin smoothies at lunch so they never really took to him.

English footballers in particular are £#%&!ing morons. Remember Rio talking about Moyes and their oven chips?

If you don't have the natural and unquestionable authority of Ferguson, it's a tougher job. Would love to see the faces of a few of these @#%&!s when Mourinho drops preparation drills he learned from the Big Man

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Buck

Mata is about to have his 7th manager in 5 years of English football (not including Giggs' interim role)

Unread 23-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
It's full of £#%&!ing shitc***s mate.

LvG deserves credit for getting 5th and a cup out of them.
You're taking the piss there.

People have been slagging off the quality of the league all bloody season. We might have some players who aren't the brightest, but there is a decent amount of talent there, and van Gaal's personality, methods and inability to adapt ostracised many of them.
Closed Thread