United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Fair play Rooney...

"I know nothing at all, That's a question for Louis van Gaal or Ed Woodward. It's nothing to do with me. I don't want to speak about how Louis van Gaal has been because he's still our manager and he's still in his job. I think it's unfair after he's led us to win the FA Cup that we speak about him as if he's not here. I think he's a good manager and we are grateful for him helping us win this FA Cup. It's down to him or Ed Woodward to decide what happens."
If you unfairly cut that statement down it looks damning

Quote:
he's a good manager
Ouch.

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:37 PM
Clarkie

I point blankly refuse to believe Rooney said any of that. The word "obviously" is nowhere to be seen

Unread 22-05-2016, 09:22 PM
taff

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36353943

all the hallmarks of another classic woodward £#%&!-up.

Unread 22-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

VG doesn't need to know who the next manager is going to be.

He knew all along that is top 4 or he's out on his ear.

Simples

Unread 23-05-2016, 09:23 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

Quote:
Louis van Gaal said goodbye to members of Manchester United's staff on Sunday without knowing if he was bidding farewell for the final time.
Ridiculous.

Unread 23-05-2016, 03:45 PM
red in cumbria

I'm sure he did know tbh, whether "officially confirmed" or not.

Unread 23-05-2016, 06:12 PM
TheFatGoth

Seen crying as he left Carrington.

Unread 23-05-2016, 06:26 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
when moyes left it was a huge relief. I don't feel that today I feel sad I hoped lvg was the man for whatever reason it did not play out. Feel for him

Unread 23-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
when moyes left it was a huge relief. I don't feel that today I feel sad I hoped lvg was the man for whatever reason it did not play out. Feel for him
Yep.

Unread 23-05-2016, 06:50 PM
red in cumbria

Red face

Quote:
Yes, he cared. And knows as well as we do that it didn't work out as it could have done.

Unread 23-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Venceremos

Thumbs down

Quote:
"The club's hierachy accepted it was wrong that news had leaked out before the manager had been informed. But two years on, it has happened again.
Woodward

Unread 23-05-2016, 06:59 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Only arsed about the money, iirc.

Unread 23-05-2016, 07:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
Woodward
Tbf whilst he was the likely culprit in 2014, it very much looks like the doing of Mendes this time.

Unread 23-05-2016, 07:54 PM
Venceremos

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Tbf whilst he was the likely culprit in 2014, it very much looks like the doing of Mendes this time.
What was in it for Mendes or anyone in the Mourinho camp to leak it like that after the match? Think of Martial or the final Ronaldo deal in (June?) 2009. Mendes is watertight and the deals are clean.

Far more likely a club insider who was behind Van Gaal or Giggs and was pissed off it hasn't gone their way...

Unread 23-05-2016, 07:54 PM
King Eric

I think Van Gaal can leave with his head held high after winning the FA cup, but he had to go. If by some crazy c***y twist of evil fate, they set Giggs on, then I would say we'd have been better off keeping Van Gaal. Has to be the special one, Shirley?
Closed Thread