Yep, time to go 85 32.08%
Nah, need to keep the faith 180 67.92%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
we arent finishing in the top 4 regardless whos in charge. the whole squad is an absolute mess.

but LVG needs to go. either now or at the end of the season. its just not working out.
Correct Ginners.

Don't really know how the LVG-inners can stick by their boy tbh. It just hasn't worked, end of story.

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
we arent finishing in the top 4 regardless whos in charge. the whole squad is an absolute mess.

but LVG needs to go. either now or at the end of the season. its just not workig out.
Youre cutting lvg way too much slack

You really dont think a manager with a positive and clear attitude doesnt come in and get the best out falcao mata di maria rvp

Look how long it took him to realise rooney should be upfront, and herrera should play?

We cant babysit a 67 year old manager. Not when you have our squad(which is nowhere as bad as people say).

But no surprise people keep saying we have a bad squad when cretins like evans, young, fellaini and valencia keep featuring so £#%&!ing much.

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:52 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
or start them singing.
all together now....

twenty times...

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Withers

Mourinho couldn't get this lot playing.

Everybody knew this was a shit squad years ago apart from the odd stupid Jock @#%&!. ( Kev not Fergie )

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:54 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Sad to see some of the most prominent fredsters still with their heads in the sand

Will it take a thrashing at anfield to wake you up?
Ok, he's gone in the morning. What's your plan? Who's available to come in now and steady the ship? Another summer of assessing the players and late buys with said manager thinking he can get the best out of tried and tested shit.

LVG goes and we spiral into a brutal free fall

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers

Everybody knew this was a shit squad years ago apart from the odd stupid Jock @#%&!. ( Kev not Fergie )
Five new players out there tonight.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Managers playing guys like Valencia and Fellaini over Falcao, Mata and Januzaj at home have to be questioned.

He was a good choice but whether it's him or a general malaise at the club, there are too many odd decisions still.
Has a single player improved under lvg, no.

Has the teams discipline deteriorated, yes.

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Zorg

What's Paul Le Guen up to these days?

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:55 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

The OT Crowd are giving Van Gaal nowhere near the level of breathing space the Scottish one got because he wasn't picked by the other Scottish one. Sheep.

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:56 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers

He'd have brought some decent players in though.

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Would almost veer towards sacking him in the heat of the moment. But the hysterical comments kind of make me feel like I'm just about to join a cult that is saying some right things, but also some lot of batshit crazy shit.

Lowest point since saf left is one.

My £#%&!ing arse.

Try 0-3 at home to the vermin and nowhere near top 4.

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:57 PM
Baron

I could get this lot playing. Because they can't do what he's asking. He's an absolute mug thinking they can, you're asking Barca to play like Stoke. Idiocy. Not tactical, just pure £#%&!ing thickness & stubborn lack of understanding that pace & attacking verve are a necessity not a £#%&!ing hinderance.

He's mince. He's not bold. He's old & his tactical substitutions all season have been a pile of @#%&! but especially today.

£#%&! off.

Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Ok, he's gone in the morning. What's your plan? Who's available to come in now and steady the ship? Another summer of assessing the players and late buys with said manager thinking he can get the best out of tried and tested shit.

Get Klopp like they should have done last summer.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Its not a good enough argument for me

for me this situation now we are living, is way worse than a uncertain future. right now we're living a shit time, and it will continue to be shit under this clown.

I prayed i was wrong a month ago but nothing ive seen since has changed my mind. If we're clearly heading for a crash, why the heck not put the brakes on to avoid the crash?

It will be a disgrace if/when we end up outside of the top 4, look at the competition, look at our squad, highest wagebill in england. Theres no doubt he will be sacked if we dont get cl. So why not just do it now to give ourselves a chance, with any manager, whoever would do a better job...

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:59 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What's Paul Le Guen up to these days?
Opening a vegetarian restaurant in Manchester as he's heard it's a hot topic in the area

Unread 09-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Get Klopp like they should have done last summer.
Jesus Christ Alan.

Unread 09-03-2015, 11:00 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Sad to see some of the most prominent fredsters still with their heads in the sand

Will it take a thrashing at anfield to wake you up?
2 defensive errors cost us. Not the sending off. Ball watching defenders.

Shaw needs stringing up for the first goal especially

Unread 09-03-2015, 11:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Opening a vegetarian restaurant in Manchester as he's heard it's a hot topic in the area
Weirdo.

Unread 09-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Would almost veer towards sacking him in the heat of the moment. But the hysterical comments kind of make me feel like I'm just about to join a cult that is saying some right things, but also some lot of batshit crazy shit.

Lowest point since saf left is one.

My £#%&!ing arse.

Try 0-3 at home to the vermin and nowhere near top 4.
saffers

Unread 09-03-2015, 11:02 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
2 defensive errors cost us. Not the sending off. Ball watching defenders.

Shaw needs stringing up for the first goal especially
I thought going forwards in the first half we played well. Taking 2 subs at half time killed us. Left us with no further options.

Fellaini needs to be £#%&!ed off. its like a drug.
Closed Thread