United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He's faster than Tevez, has better movement and will score more goals.
Sense!

Owen wil come good and score some vital goals.

Give him a chance FFS.

Unread 16-08-2009, 04:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Give him a chance FFS.
No.

Unread 16-08-2009, 04:18 PM
ralph

Crap and immature thread title, grow some balls lad.

Unread 16-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Redhod99

Threads clearly meant as a wind up, unfortunately some fell straight into the trap. His movement is excellent, he will miss chances but will get an awful lot more than any other player in our team, he is similar to Andy Cole in that respect. I was watching him and he never stops moving and reading what is going to happen.

Unread 16-08-2009, 05:30 PM
OleKingScholes

not a wind up. he really never does stop moving tho....but sadly its usually in the way of another player on his team. i wrote this thread before he was clean through and then screwed up what should have been a simple finish that any semi-competent striker could do.

Unread 16-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Billy Bigbollox

I'm still on the fence with him, but the striker hasn't been born yet who takes every chance he gets. He missed, shit happens. We won and move on to the next game

Unread 16-08-2009, 06:13 PM
believe

Thumbs up

I hate the scwelsh @#%&! more than anyone but I think he looked like he might have something to offer us. I can't remember a time when we had the option of a player running the line for us and keeping us a threat up front for the last third of the game.

Unread 16-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No.

Ok.

Unread 16-08-2009, 06:39 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
A team devoid of flair players. Thank christ for Rooney!
We'll be in big trouble when Rooney picks up his annual injury & is missing for half a dozen games or so.

As for Owen, I'm still happy to give him a chance.
He seems like a decent lad & will score goals for us.
However, I still don't understand why we didn't bring in a better quality of player with the Ronaldo money...a player that isn't a gamble at least

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Owen will score goals end end of story, stop getting on the lads back. He had 20 mins today & his movement was superb. Too many #@&%! heads on here that jump on the band wagon to quickly. If you don't like then £#%&! off & support someone else, Owen plays for United & will score goals for United. 3 points today which his more than than the scousers managed.

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:16 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Owen will score goals end end of story, stop getting on the lads back. He had 20 mins today & his movement was superb. Too many #@&%! heads on here that jump on the band wagon to quickly. If you don't like then £#%&! off & support someone else, Owen plays for United & will score goals for United. 3 points today which his more than than the scousers managed.

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Sparky***

Did he miss another sitter then?

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Your Avitar says it all "Halfwit"

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:22 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Did he miss another sitter then?
Not a 'sitter' really....through 'one on one' in last minute of stoppage time, tried to slot it but Hart saved with his feet.
Should have scored though.

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Olekingscholes is a nonunited supporter wum.

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Not a 'sitter' really....through 'one on one' in last minute of stoppage time, tried to slot it but Hart saved with his feet.
Is that it? Why all the fuss?

hasn't really had many 'proper match' minutes though has he to get his touch and eye in.

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Your Avitar says it all "Halfwit"

Unread 16-08-2009, 08:25 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

hasn't really had many 'proper match' minutes though has he to get his touch and eye in.
doesn't matter apparently.

Unread 16-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Quote:

'I' 'agree' 'with' 'you' 'both.'

Unread 16-08-2009, 09:11 PM
m14red

Quote:
do we have different goals to the ones he's used to?
Closed Thread