United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:29 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I was not happy with him sliding in and almost costing us a goal today though.
exactly...he's a liability and he's cost us too many goals

squad player at best and that's pushing it

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:31 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
exactly...he's a liability and he's cost us too many goals

squad player at best and that's pushing it
He has hardly played for more than a year.

You're going way over the top imo.

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:34 AM
jem

Quote:
I would say the twins, O'Shea, Evans and Neville would all be ahead of Brown in the queue now
Quote:
no way if and I know it's a Citeh sized IF he stays fit then Neville would be first choice and Rafael and Fabio offer far more going forward than Brown
kev, you are insane.

brown is our first choice right back and neville g has gone the way of scholes only far, far worse. if he were a horse, he'd be glue by now.

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Coracao

Quote:
take your head for a shit then chew on some battery acid

@#%&!muppet

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:50 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
kev, you are insane.

brown is our first choice right back and neville g has gone the way of scholes only far, far worse. if he were a horse, he'd be glue by now.
Neville may be a horse

Brown on the other hand is a donkey, that £#%&!ing 'tackle; today great save by Benny F bailed him and us out

and leave off Scholesy...everyone's on his case these days

but yes

he

was

very

average

Unread 17-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm afraid Gibson, Scholes and Hargreaves either aren't good enough or are incapable.

Which leaves us with 3 and Giggs.

There is a lack of variety an options in those 3, for me.
I know some have doubts about him, but judging by this article from the other day Fergie and the coaching staff think he's going to make it here.

Quote:
Sir Alex Ferguson believes Manchester United's current crop of youngsters are destined for big things — including Londonderry’s Darron Gibson.

Ever since the famed 'Class of 92' broke through, United have repeatedly been asked whether it could happen again.

Ferguson has always resisted the temptation to make such comparisons but now though, he has a group of young players he feels are destined for big things.

“The area I am most encouraged by is the young players,” said Ferguson. “Numbers-wise we have quite a load of them.

“Federico Macheda and Danny Welbeck are developing very well. We also have the Da Silva brothers (Rafael and Fabio) and we think Darron Gibson is going to be a top player because he has come on fantastically well.

“Then you have Nani and Anderson who are only 22 and 21.”

What gives Ferguson even more confidence about them all fulfilling their potential is the presence of Giggs, Scholes and Gary Neville in his current first-team squad.

He said: “That nucleus of experienced players, who have gone through all that has happened over the years, have so much to pass on.”

Unread 17-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Tumescent Throb

this is %@#$&!s tbh

the video would seem to show that:

a ball watching O'Shea passed Benitez on

Brown tried to step up and then got back in to give Benitez a problem

meanwhile Evra was day dreaming on the other side of the pitch after playing Benitez on

Unread 17-08-2009, 01:39 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I know some have doubts about him, but judging by this article from the other day Fergie and the coaching staff think he's going to make it here.
He may do, and I am being a bit unfair on him because I do rate him, but he is a clone of Carrick, for me. All our options are much of a muchness, no real pace, no drive, no one to snap into a tackle, no one that's going to get in the box. If you know what I mean.

Unread 17-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Sparky***

We're decimated at the back at the moment. It looks like we'll be going to Turf Moor this week with a real patched up defence. Burnley will be fired up beyond belief for this so we'll do well to get 3pts.

I'd take any sort of win, regardless of performance tbh.

Unread 17-08-2009, 10:47 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We're decimated at the back at the moment. It looks like we'll be going to Turf Moor this week with a real patched up defence. Burnley will be fired up beyond belief for this so we'll do well to get 3pts.

I'd take any sort of win, regardless of performance tbh.
Fabio, O' Shea, Brown, Evra aint such a bad back 4. Just need to play Anderson with Fletcher to give 'em a bit more protection than we did yesterday.

Unread 17-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Harri Jaffa

Decent footballing side Burnley

Unread 17-08-2009, 10:51 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Decent footballing side Burnley
Probbly suit us that.

Unread 17-08-2009, 11:17 AM
charliesharkey

Gibson always looks like he's playing in slippers.

was sorry not to have seen anderson yesterday. i think rooney needs someone driving forward from midfield so he doesnt have to drop so deep to look for the "ballon"

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
They should've had a player sent off after about 10 minutes or summat and we should've had a penalty in the 2nd half.
Well, except those 2

He was £#%&!ing awful on the easy decisions was my point.

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Aloe Blacc

Gibson is £#%&!ing shit and won't make it at United.

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Well, except those 2

He was £#%&!ing awful on the easy decisions was my point.
Oh I agree, that fat chancer got almost everything wrong, made 3 or 4 ridiculous decisions, giving fould just against Berbatov, then he gets rugby tackled when beating the last man and then fouled in the area and gets £#%&! all.

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Gibson is £#%&!ing shit and won't make it at United.
Fergie seems to disagree at the moment. been very complimentary about how he's developing recently.

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Terry Silver

Not read through this thread, but just thought I should mention that Giggs was woeful when he came on yesterday.

Almost every time he received the ball he played a fancy flick, blind, straight to a Birmingham shirt.

Unread 17-08-2009, 12:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Not read through this thread, but just thought I should mention that Giggs was woeful when he came on yesterday.

Almost every time he received the ball he played a fancy flick, blind, straight to a Birmingham shirt.
There is some truth to that but i'd add that he did put in a fantastic cross to nearly set Rooney up.
Closed Thread