United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Fergies Aberdeen team didn't play negative football, and if Moyes was the genius some of you are painting him he would have won something by now.
Whos your man

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Whos your man
Ole.

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:17 PM
borsuk

Quote:
David £#%&!ing Moyes, not a chance. His sides are really swashbuckling aren't they.
they're not bad at all tbh. for the money he's (not) spent his sides move the ball well and always have some creativity - arteta being the main focus, of course, but not the only one. i'd sooner watch everton than quite a few of the teams in the division.

i think moyes' football 'philosophy' is streets ahead of martin o'neill's, for example. villa still play pretty basic football with a lot of long ball stuff; everton get the ball down much more (though playing without a striker for most of last season meant they were hoofing it up to fellaini quite a bit).

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:20 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Fergies Aberdeen team didn't play negative football, and if Moyes was the genius that some of you are painting him to be, he would have won something by now.
an unfair comparison. the gap between the top four in england and the rest is more entrenched than anywhere else in europe - even the cups have been dominated by the big four. the only manager to make a dent in that - and to challenge consistently - is moyes, and he has done it on a ridiculously tight budget.

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
an unfair comparison. the gap between the top four in england and the rest is more entrenched than anywhere else in europe - even the cups have been dominated by the big four. the only manager to make a dent in that - and to challenge consistently - is moyes, and he has done it on a ridiculously tight budget.
Is his budget smaller than Wenger's.

Unread 14-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Wez

Quote:
Ole.
Done well in the reserves, but to step up to mange United in the next couple of years, I dont see it, yet.

Unread 15-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Whalefish

I wasn't aware that City were a bigger club than Everton but Mark seems to think that's why Moyes is upset.

A bigger club is coming to take one of their best players away :

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...y&PREV_SEASON=

Unread 15-08-2009, 05:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I wasn't aware that City were a bigger club than Everton but Mark seems to think that's why Moyes is upset.

A bigger club is coming to take one of their best players away :

http://www.sportinglife.com/football...y&PREV_SEASON=
The man is a despicable £#%&!er.

Unread 15-08-2009, 05:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Moyes is a £#%&!ing tool and Rooney hates him

he has no chance of the job at OT...thank £#%&!

Unread 15-08-2009, 05:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Moyes is a £#%&!ing tool and Rooney hates him

he has no chance of the job at OT...thank £#%&!
With all due respect kev, I think you are focusing on the lesser of two evils here....

Unread 15-08-2009, 05:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
With all due respect kev, I think you are focusing on the lesser of two evils here....

eh??

both him and O'Neill are @#%&!s

next manager Ole or Darren Fereguson for me no wum

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Sandman

Thumbs up

Quote:

eh??

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:05 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
The man is a despicable £#%&!er.
You're not wrong.

Quote:
"I have said before when a deal has run its course we would be prepared to walk away," said Hughes.

"At this moment in time, we are still to arrive at that position. Our interest is not finished yet."
Why the £#%&! does the silly @#%&! insist on talking like this?

Quote:
"The headlines were quite predictable. I am not surprised David feels a bit aggrieved with the situation, you always are when a big club comes along trying to acquire one of your better players."
Big club? £#%&!ing joker

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:05 PM
dunk

Quote:

eh??

Again, the venom of the thread is to be directed at Leslie up the road, not Moyes.

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Again, the venom of the thread is to be directed at Leslie up the road, not Moyes.
It's because people are suggesting he could be our next manager, nothing to do with the Hughes %@#$&!s.

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
It's because people are suggesting he could be our next manager, nothing to do with the Hughes %@#$&!s.
No chance. Done a good job at Everton though.

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
ah right sorry Dunksy

yep Hughes is the @#%&! of all @#%&!s aand nno mistake

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Sandman

Quote:
No chance. Done a good job at Everton though.
Exactly.

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:26 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
You're not wrong.

Why the £#%&! does the silly @#%&! insist on talking like this?

Big club? £#%&!ing joker
Agreed.

He's such a £#%&!ing silly @#%&!, it's unreal.I said this in a thread a while back and got docked Top Red points for slating Hughes but it's his attitude which shows him up.

"Our interest is not yet finished" Even though Everton have told you that a contracted player will not be sold? And even when you've come out and said you're doing nothing wrong Mark? £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Big club!

Unread 15-08-2009, 06:55 PM
redmike

Quote:
What the £#%&! have they got to do with Moyes, he's not in their class now and never will be, he's found his level at Everton.
You are in a right old cyber warrior mood ain't you, calm down dear.
Closed Thread