United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Sparky***

Well, looks like another thread done for me....

Unread 04-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Loved Pavel Nedved, great player.

Sad2C he's died and lost all his hair.....

Unread 04-12-2011, 09:47 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 04-12-2011, 09:47 PM
borsuk

the only thing that bothers me atm is us getting our shit together, not what city might or might not do. if nani can remember how to beat a man, valencia how to cross, young how to hit a shit and rooney how to play football then i'll be happy. we might not be as good as we were but we're a hell of a lot better than we've been showing so far.

Unread 04-12-2011, 09:53 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the only thing that bothers me atm is us getting our shit together, not what city might or might not do. if nani can remember how to beat a man, valencia how to cross, young how to hit a shit and rooney how to play football then i'll be happy. we might not be as good as we were but we're a hell of a lot better than we've been showing so far.

into the nit?

Unread 04-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

into the nit?
Boom! love it.

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:04 PM
S/Side.Red

I'm happy with the draw, personally. Beating them at their place is probably the only thing that could recapture some of the confidence clearly lacking since the game at OT. The 6-1 loss was a bit of a freak result; they're not that far ahead of us - we played them off the pitch at Wembley. Get through - however we do it - and it could be a huge turning point. It's an opportunity we needed, tbh.

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

into the nit?

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'm happy with the draw, personally. Beating them at their place is probably the only thing that could recapture some of the confidence clearly lacking since the game at OT. The 6-1 loss was a bit of a freak result; they're not that far ahead of us - we played them off the pitch at Wembley. Get through - however we do it - and it could be a huge turning point. It's an opportunity we needed, tbh.
stop making sense ffs....you are supposed to shit the bed and say we will get beat 6-1 again

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

fergie wont go 433 for this its more likely to be 451 fully expect gibbo fletcher and park to be involved .
anyone remember the last time we met bitter rivals away in the cup it wouldn't be the shit throwing game at anfield would it .
we didn't half go for it there.

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
It's reasons like this that are why I voted for you sir!

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
We were better than them at Wembley.

They were better than us at Old Trafford.

If our big players pick up some form over the Christmas period we have every chance of beating them again. I'm certainly not shitting it like some people.

We were playing a completely different way though; pressing high up the pitch when we were out of possession and fast intricate passing through central areas when we were in possession.

Now we are just back to the same old tactic of getting the ball wide and hoping one of our wide players produces a good ball. If it doesn't work we're £#%&!ed. It's so dull and uninspiring.

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:16 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

into the nit?
:bogie:

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
yep. and it's in january which means we might well have cleverley back. it might even be in his ten-day between injury spell

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:17 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

into the nit?

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:23 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
:bogie:

yep. and it's in january which means we might well have cleverley back. it might even be in his ten-day between injury spell
Cleverley would be a huge boost because we'll surely need to go in with three in midfield. A Carrick-Jones-Cleverley combination could be interesting.

Welbeck-Nani-Rooney ahead of them; hopefully Rafael back at right-back. I'd be happy going in with that side.

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
fergie wont go 433 for this its more likely to be 451 fully expect gibbo fletcher and park to be involved .
anyone remember the last time we met bitter rivals away in the cup it wouldn't be the shit throwing game at anfield would it .
we didn't half go for it there.
Really?? REALLY????

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:34 PM
The Mull

Well I for one am looking forward to this.

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

into the nit?

bloody love the irkmeister general

Unread 04-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
It's reasons like this that are why I voted for you sir!
:cringe:

Unread 04-12-2011, 11:26 PM
General Woundwort

Given the reaction on here it seems a good few mattresses will be getting flipped in the morning

The United players will be £#%&!ing delighted with the draw. Get a grip.
Closed Thread