United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:08 AM
marlo

Default so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

i think this was always on the cards with fergie trying to buy benzema in the summer for £30m. if we did bring him in I'd suspect our 'we' would have been moved on to some german club who would appreciate his 'genius'

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:10 AM
PaulParkers

Default Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

When are you leaving?

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:14 AM
marlo

Default Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

im staying,today is the anniversary of my return!

dunk

Are United going to spend £30m+ on a striker who a)is a midget and b) does not want to leave Spain and c) is 28 ?

No would be the answer.

BryanRobson'sLiver

Does anyone have any good cheesecake recipes? I'm sick of making the packet mix and wondered if anyone has a simple to follow base recipe that might be adjusted to lemon, chocolate or whatever twist is fancied?

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:17 AM
TravellingRed

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:18 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Does anyone have any good cheesecake recipes? I'm sick of making the packet mix and wondered if anyone has a simple to follow base recipe that might be adjusted to lemon, chocolate or whatever twist is fancied?
The ready made ones from Tesco (who I'm currently boycotting.But that's a different story, for another time) are just delicious.Try the raspberry.

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:20 AM
MUFC One Love

Come on Marls, I don't think anyone cares.

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Buckwheat

It's definately happening

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle202703.html

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:22 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Cheesecake really is the cake of Gods BRL, you can't go wrong with it can you

However when stuck for time and effort is running low, grab yourself some milk and a packet of butterscotch angel delight

Could eat a bucket of that stuff, hate having to share with the kids

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:23 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Oooh I made one on Monday night and ate it yesterday. I don't have the receipe to hand though.

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:23 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Are United going to spend £30m+ on a striker who a)is a midget and b) does not want to leave Spain and c) is 28 ?

No would be the answer.
well we definately need a striker and the whole pipe dreams about reserves won't solve the problem.

only wellbeck will make it from the current crop of forwards.

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:24 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Oooh I made one on Monday night and ate it yesterday. I don't have the receipe to hand though.
I used to think it was made from cheese

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:25 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Tease

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
well we definately need a striker and the whole pipe dreams about reserves won't solve the problem.

only wellbeck will make it from the current crop of forwards.
Phew. Glad you've made the decision, could you ring United and tell them to just let Macheda, King, Cofie,Brandy et al go. £#%&! all point in paying their wages now you have decreed they won't make it.

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:29 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Well they do have a bit in.

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:29 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Cheesecake really is the cake of Gods BRL, you can't go wrong with it can you

However when stuck for time and effort is running low, grab yourself some milk and a packet of butterscotch angel delight

Could eat a bucket of that stuff, hate having to share with the kids
Never been in to angel delight but then i was fed a lot of it as a kid so I think I have an aversion to it.

Quote:
I use ginger nuts rather than digestives as a base, its brilliant.

Unread 28-10-2009, 10:30 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Tease
Buy me a tartan shopping trolley and then I'll promise I'll have all my recipes to hand.

wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
There is some cheese in chessecake numbnuts

forzagarza

Quote:

I use ginger nuts rather than digestives as a base, its brilliant.
I've done 50/50 just to prove how middle of the road I am.
Closed Thread