United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Tronics

Default Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

I'd be up for that.

The arrival of Villa might give Berbs the kick up th arse needed. Cause @ the moment he's playing way below his expected level.

Word on the interweb is that we'll get both for £50M but knowing our luck we'll end up with one.

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
I'd be up for that.

The arrival of Villa might give Berbs the kick up th arse needed. Cause @ the moment he's playing way below his expected level.

Word on the interweb is that we'll get both for £50M but knowing our luck we'll end up with one.
You're on drugs mate.

I'll say this slowly just once more, so everyone gets it this time....

WE

ARE

£#%&!ING

SKINT.

The 80m has been swallowed up into the black hole of debt. Look at our recent transfer policy ffs!

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Zorg

I love it when you open a thread about United possibly signing a player to find an in-depth discussion about cheescakes.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i think this was always on the cards with fergie trying to buy benzema in the summer for £30m. if we did bring him in I'd suspect our 'we' would have been moved on to some german club who would appreciate his 'genius'
The truth is, no self respecting United fan would be bothered if Berbatov was sold for £15m next summer(as if we'd get that much ). He has been a super flop and in the process we got rid of Tevez, who equally had a bad scoring record BUT worked a whole lot better and got more out of Wayne and the rest of the team.

He's shit i've concluded, I honestly coulnd't care less about a striker bought for £30m who doesnt score. He's just dead to me, and his attitude in the last few games has just totally alienated me from supporting him previously.

I would be so chuffed if Villa came, best striker in the world. Would give us 3 or 4 years of world class service.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:30 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
The truth is, no self respecting United fan would be bothered if Berbatov was sold for £15m next summer(as if we'd get that much ). He has been a super flop and in the process we got rid of Tevez, who equally had a bad scoring record BUT worked a whole lot better and got more out of Wayne and the rest of the team.

He's shit i've concluded, I honestly coulnd't care less about a striker bought for £30m who doesnt score. He's just dead to me, and his attitude in the last few games has just totally alienated me from supporting him previously.

I love it how you go completely over the top. "He's dead to me"

What makes me laugh is how you are critcising Berbatov's attitude because of the myth surrounding him 'not caring' 'cos of the way he plays, did you see him at Anfield? Getting annoyed when people wern't running where he wanted etc? That's 'cos he cares.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Thumbs up Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

[quote=MUFC One Love;1745152]
Quote:

He's shit i've concluded, I honestly coulnd't care less about a striker bought for £30m who doesnt score. He's just dead to me, and his attitude in the last few games has just totally alienated me from supporting him previously./QUOTE]

I love it how you go completely over the top. "He's dead to me"

What makes me laugh is how you are critcising Berbatov's attitude because of the myth surrounding him 'not caring' 'cos of the way he plays, did you see him at Anfield? Getting annoyed when people wern't running where he wanted etc? That's 'cos he cares.

berbatov was one of the few positives from anfield. he has been superb this season and how people can't see that is beyond me. loads of motm performances, looker leaner, hungrier and more effective. a few more goals will create the perfect player (and with the lack of service he's getting from out midfield it's understandable)

yes he's got room for improvement, but the difference between this season and last season is amazing.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Don Stuarte

FAO Cheesecake Reds

This might be a bit over and above your expertise but I bought some Pana Cotta mix in a foreign supermarket.

Got it home and the instructions are in Greek so Im £#%&!ed

Anyone know what I do

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:37 PM
redmike

Quote:

I would be so chuffed if Villa came, best striker in the world. Would give us 3 or 4 years of world class service.
Eat some £#%&!ing cheesecake ffs, that'll cheer you up,you can't whack the strawberry one from tesco's.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Aloe Blacc

Berbatov fans on here are nearly as deluded as Scousers, goodness me.

Its a bit pathetic, but its all right, when he inevitable gets thrown out, you'll be able to confess your real views.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Berbatov fans on here are nearly as deluded as Scousers, goodness me.
Do you ever wonder why you keep getting banned from this Forum??

What a @#%&! you are. Goodness me.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
FAO Cheesecake Reds

This might be a bit over and above your expertise but I bought some Pana Cotta mix in a foreign supermarket.

Got it home and the instructions are in Greek so Im £#%&!ed

Anyone know what I do
Stick it under the grill for half an hour.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Johnaldo

Thumbs up Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

as far as us signing villa or Silva, id have to say i prefer the traditional cold cheesecake. Blackcurrant, as mentioned elsewhere. That be some good cake right there. However, i did eat the best cheesecake of my life in the florida keys once, that was baked with a zesty lime topping. Cheesecake in general is the dogs %@#$&!s. Carrot cake, with the right constitution is also in the cake royalty.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Do you ever wonder why you keep getting banned from this Forum??

What a @#%&! you are. Goodness me.
I have only been banned for one or 2 days in the last couple of weeks as far as I remember, I just haven't had the will to contribute much, I feel very depressed about the state our club in and then seeing the mess Madrid are in makes it worse, Ronaldo and United were made for eachother. Such a pity money matters.

The glazers will destroy our club, but at least we had some final years of joy before doing a Leeds, mainly thanks to Ronnies magic years.....getting to number 19 would be the greatest way to bow out for Sir Alex before the shit really hits the fan, as if it hasnt this summer.

Lose humiliatingly in Rome without a holding midfielder because the only one we have is a wage thieving injury prone curly haired tosser - then forcing out a man that loved our club and begged for 2 years to stay here because we have some £30m worth lazy piece of shit that can't score in the team. Then selling Ronnie and signing some £#%&!ing no marks and that scouse @#%&! Owen who me and other real reds will never take to.

I will always support the team but its hard to be enthusiastic these days. Some years in the wilderness will get the hunger back, and more young players. Its just a pity to see #@&%!s like Ferdinand not give a shit on the pitch yet be passionate about making terrible films off the pitch promoting gun culture that he supposedly was working against in youth projects...

I was agressive towards some friends this week for christ sake, purely because I was annoyed over the football, that isn't right.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:48 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
However, i did eat the best cheesecake of my life in the florida keys once, that was baked with a zesty lime topping.
Sounds £#%&!ing delicious.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
I have only been banned for one or 2 days in the last couple of weeks as far as I remember, I just haven't had the will to contribute much, I feel very depressed about the state our club in and then seeing the mess Madrid are in makes it worse, Ronaldo and United were made for eachother. Such a pity money matters.

The glazers will destroy our club, but at least we had some final years of joy before doing a Leeds, mainly thanks to Ronnies magic years.....getting to number 19 would be the greatest way to bow out for Sir Alex before the shit really hits the fan, as if it hasnt this summer.

Lose humiliatingly in Rome without a holding midfielder because the only one we have is a wage thieving injury prone curly haired tosser - then forcing out a man that loved our club and begged for 2 years to stay here because we have some £30m worth lazy piece of shit that can't score in the team. Then selling Ronnie and signing some £#%&!ing no marks and that scouse @#%&! Owen who me and other real reds will never take to.

I will always support the team but its hard to be enthusiastic these days. Some years in the wilderness will get the hunger back, and more young players. Its just a pity to see #@&%!s like Ferdinand not give a shit on the pitch yet be passionate about making terrible films off the pitch promoting gun culture that he supposedly was working against in youth projects...

I was agressive towards some friends this week for christ sake, purely because I was annoyed over the football, that isn't right.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Obviously.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Obviously.
Theres a difference between supporting the TEAM and taking the individual characters that are damaging our football club

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:

rofl

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Grimson

Quote:
then forcing out a man that loved our club and begged for 2 years to stay here because we have some £30m worth lazy piece of shit that can't score in the team.
He begged to stay because it's a big stage and he knew he'd only go down, which he did. He won't even be getting a regular game over there when everyone is fit.

His form of 'loving the club' was all about showy pandering to gullible fans. Real love would have meant shutting up and fighting for a place in the team.

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:02 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

:shakehead:

Hargreaves was a key player in the second most successful season in United's history. I'm sure his injury is just as soul destroying for him as it is for us.
NOBODY wanted Ronaldo to leave except for Ronaldo himself & that's the end of it.
That @#%&! Tevez did NOT love this Club.
I agree with you on Berbatov ...although I certainly don't hate him with the same venom that you seem to reserve for him & Wazza in particular - Berbatov may well prove to be a square peg in a Torres shaped hole, but as long as he pulls the shirt on every week I certainly won't be calling him a @#%&! FFS.
Rio is a great player, but he does seem to have his fingers in a lot of 'community' pies...which is all very admirable & I think he's very sincere with it, but in an ideal world he'd go home after training & forget all this 'Movie Producer' %@#$&!s.
Closed Thread