United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Don, this is a forum. On the Internet.
Yeah I know mate but he wrote a lot of stuff about my Mrs on facebook and she saw it all.

Pretty nasty stuff tbh - stuff that would be water off a ducks back on here but your Mrs, mum, sister whatever wouldnt understand.

He over stepped the mark and brought the silly internet wum/jokes into real life.

Unread 07-04-2009, 04:43 PM
newsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Oh the old 'log out'. I think you should get some of your own material. @#%&!.
What am I meant to say? It's an internet forum, that's how you '£#%&! off' in the cyber world. Sheesh, what an angry little man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
and racist

today? try month. peaked too soon this year imo
Quote:
Indeed.

Didn't think sullers was racist tbh.

What a #@&%!.
Quote:
Now your abusing women?

Out of order sullers, out of £#%&!ing order.
Maybe a 3 day ban would give him time for reflection.

Unread 07-04-2009, 04:46 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsie
What am I meant to say? It's an internet forum, that's how you '£#%&! off' in the cyber world. Sheesh, what an angry little man.

Maybe a 3 day ban would give him time for reflection.
Oh you so don't wanna go there. Remember your place. Reflect and STFU!

Unread 07-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Jez Quigley

Default If someone did that

to me, my missus, my kittens, my kittens mates, their owners or the Thai cooks at work who make bloody ace Pad Thai, you know what, oooh, I'd equalise then faster than Ewar Woowar. I'd cut them faster than Toni & Guy. I'd serve them faster than the alien guy in that episode of 'Twilight Zone' with the book 'To Serve Man'.

In fact, if Marlo piled up into the next Mancom meeting whilst showing around pictures of my loved ones I'd go 'Oi! Marlo! No!!'

Unread 07-04-2009, 04:49 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
to me, my missus, my kittens, my kittens mates, their owners or the Thai cooks at work who make bloody ace Pad Thai, you know what, oooh, I'd equalise then faster than Ewar Woowar. I'd cut them faster than Toni & Guy. I'd serve them faster than the alien guy in that episode of 'Twilight Zone' with the book 'To Serve Man'.

In fact, if Marlo piled up into the next Mancom meeting whilst showing around pictures of my loved ones I'd go 'Oi! Marlo! No!!'

Unread 07-04-2009, 04:54 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
Yeah I know mate but he wrote a lot of stuff about my Mrs on facebook and she saw it all.

Pretty nasty stuff tbh - stuff that would be water off a ducks back on here but your Mrs, mum, sister whatever wouldnt understand.

He over stepped the mark and brought the silly internet wum/jokes into real life.
come on then.....lets get it on four eyes!!!

Unread 07-04-2009, 05:00 PM
newsie

Quote:
Oh you so don't wanna go there. Remember your place. Reflect and STFU!

Ok, I'm sorry.

Unread 07-04-2009, 05:02 PM
sullers

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsie
Ok, I'm sorry.
Good lass.

(I wasn't threatening you btw, just emphasising that a dipper is more likely to get banned than even me )

Unread 07-04-2009, 05:04 PM
newsie

Quote:
Good lass.

(I wasn't threatening you btw, just emphasising that a dipper is more likely to get banned than even me )
Oh £#%&! the apology then. I thought you were going to slap me about... again

Unread 07-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Tronics

I would have done this...

Closed Thread