United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just relieved tbh. Best to get anyone with any discernible footballing talent out of the club forthwith and replace them with automatons and old reliables. It’s the United way
Yeah sometimes he £#%&!s up. Can't be doing that.

Unread 28-07-2018, 02:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
He is our best player

I can’t believe what I’m reading to be honest; I don’t think it’s even real - just some mass wind up. Either that or the world’s gone mad.

It’s got to the point where people are not even trying to pretend Martial isn’t lazy anymore, simply that laziness isn’t quite the negative it’s purported to be. I’m starting to think a portion of our support wants us to fail. How else to explain advocating for failure traits like lethargy and apathy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Yeah sometimes he £#%&!s up. Can't be doing that.
By “£#%&!s up”, do you mean the head down running into a scrum of players, kicking the ball against right backs legs thing, or the constantly being 10/15 yards behind where he should be when the ball is advancing down the right, because he can’t be bothered breaking out of his trot thing?

Unread 28-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

I can’t believe what I’m reading to be honest; I don’t think it’s even real - just some mass wind up. Either that or the world’s gone mad.
It’s people who don’t like and didn’t want mourinho. That simple. Everything has to be spun to fit.

Quote:
By “£#%&!s up”, do you mean the head down running into a scrum of players, kicking the ball against right backs legs thing, or the constantly being 10/15 yards behind where he should be when the ball is advancing down the right, because he can’t be bothered breaking out of his trot thing?
He’d have been fine doing that in a fergie team because Fergie played attacking football and didn’t mind attacking players being lazy or neglecting defensive team duties.

Unread 28-07-2018, 06:27 PM
AK14

Quote:

It’s got to the point where people are not even trying to pretend Martial isn’t lazy anymore, simply that laziness isn’t quite the negative it’s purported to be. I’m starting to think a portion of our support wants us to fail. How else to explain advocating for failure traits like lethargy and apathy?

Spot on tbf.

Unread 28-07-2018, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Martial is talented, no denying that, but the way he is being talked up by some of the anti-JM people is ridiculous.

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:05 PM
Clownbones

Quote:

By “f***s up”, do you mean the head down running into a scrum of players, kicking the ball against right backs legs thing, or the constantly being 10/15 yards behind where he should be when the ball is advancing down the right, because he can’t be bothered breaking out of his trot thing?
Yeah you like

Its something he needs to work on. Are younger players allowed to do that any more or do we just point out their flaws and drop/sell them instead

Whole point of giving them a chance seeing them through all this

Rashford Sanchez lukaku Mata Lingard have all hit a brick wall at some point this season too.... only really Lingard and Lukaku in our attack have performed Anywhere near confidently

When it's that many , and a lot are signed by the guy running things , you have to look beyond the players

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Yeah you like

Its something he needs to work on. Are younger players allowed to do that any more or do we just point out their flaws and drop/sell them instead

Whole point of giving them a chance seeing them through all this
What’s he been doing the past 3 years? What ‘flaw’ has he improved upon?

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
What’s he been doing the past 3 years?
Top scorer in his first season, £#%&!ed about by Mourinho ever since.

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:49 PM
saffers

Quote:
Top scorer in his first season, £#%&!ed about by Mourinho ever since.
He has had plenty of runs in the team, offered a big new contract.

Love Martial but he's being a £#%&!ing bitch. He won't start at Bayern or PSG btw.

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:50 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
What’s he been doing the past 3 years? What ‘flaw’ has he improved upon?
Not many because his manager doesn't play him much.

And two years. Was great in his first

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He has had plenty of runs in the team, offered a big new contract.

Love Martial but he's being a £#%&!ing bitch. He won't start at Bayern or PSG btw.
Really?

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
Really?
Men lie, women lie, numbers never lie.

Imagine bragging about top scorer in a van gaal team ffs.

Quote:
Not many because his manager doesn't play him much.

Remember him going on a 4 month goal drought his first season tbh.

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Really?
Longest one seemed to be around January....when he did well.... then Sanchez came....

Rashford works hard. He doesn't play him either.

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Longest one seemed to be around January....when he did well.... then Sanchez came....

Rashford works hard. He doesn't play him either.
Weird lie. Rashford has played more under Mou than any other player bar DDG.

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:55 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Weird lie. Rashford has played more under Mou than any other player bar DDG.
Lot of sub appearances and moved around a lot.

Scores twice against Liverpool.....shunted over to the right the next game.

Unread 28-07-2018, 09:58 PM
saffers

Quote:

He's a young player. He's contributed well wherever he has played for us. He praised Mou for improving his game.

Sub appearances irrelevant. MINUTES count he has most bar De Gea. You lied pal.

Unread 28-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
He's a young player. He's contributed well wherever he has played for us. He praised Mou for improving his game.

Sub appearances irrelevant. MINUTES count he has most bar De Gea. You lied pal.
Lied

What was that you were saying about being fuming ?

Unread 28-07-2018, 10:02 PM
saffers

Quote:
Lied

What was that you were saying about being fuming ?
Saying people have misrepresented the truth means you are angry now?

Far from angry. I am disappointed to see a fellow red lie tbh. We should be morally above that.

Unread 28-07-2018, 10:03 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Saying people have misrepresented the truth means you are angry now?

Far from angry. I am disappointed to see a fellow red lie tbh. We should be morally above that.
I'll be clearer next time

Starts. Up front.

Better mate ?

Unread 28-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Lots of players are. Then the opposition get used to them and the player doesn’t kick on and develop. Pretty sure mourinho hasn’t managed all of them.

Quote:

Some would call it an education and development of character. If Fergie was manager.
Closed Thread