United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2020, 01:46 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Voice of the fans from someone who doesn't even go to games.
the neck

Unread 24-01-2020, 01:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
the neck

Unread 24-01-2020, 01:58 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Stop feeding these channels traffic.....

They ain't United fans, never have been, it's a collection of paid media teams....
Wonder when they got involved with Goldfinch? He was floundering in the early days.

Unread 24-01-2020, 02:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Wonder when they got involved with Goldfinch? He was floundering in the early days.
Red Iss have it all in the link Rubber posted.....

He was struggling like £#%&! on here on his initial fishing exercises, apart from Tronics, Barry, scar and a few others he TANKED, was working across multiple platforms, forums, websites etc....just needed that first initial boost by his media company...

They're £#%&!ing scum, have no affiliation with the club, detrimental to anything fans could achieve and a sad state of the modern game...

You have rants and bantz team openly mocking local fans accents but people still lap it up.

Failed copper

Unread 24-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

He was struggling like £#%&! on here on his initial fishing exercises, apart from Tronics, Barry, scar and a few others he TANKED, was working across multiple platforms, forums, websites etc....just needed that first initial boost by his media company...

They're £#%&!ing scum, have no affiliation with the club, detrimental to anything fans could achieve and a sad state of the modern game...

You have rants and bantz team openly mocking local fans accents but people still lap it up.

Failed copper
this. £#%&! 'em.

even worse is non-arsenal fans watching arsenal tv because they like the characters

the game's gone.

Unread 24-01-2020, 02:16 PM
Patty_b

Quote:

Failed copper
Bang on. I remember first seeing the things pop up on YouTube after the Arsenal channel starter getting traction. Lasted a couple of minutes before turning it off in disgust.

Unread 24-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
this. £#%&! 'em.

even worse is non-arsenal fans watching arsenal tv because they like the characters

the game's gone.
"Can't wait for Arsenal fan TV"

Can't you !?!?! £#%&!ing oddball

Unread 24-01-2020, 02:49 PM
ScarFace

Quote:

He was struggling like £#%&! on here on his initial fishing exercises, apart from Tronics, Barry, scar and a few others he TANKED
He won Freds Best New Member award and was the darling of the entire forum when he called Marlo "Marlon"

He's proved his United worth by posting a picture of him in a united shirt as a kid....what more else could he do?

Flex was on skysports last week...Andy Cole was on there in December....Once interviewed Helen Wood in the early days too.....UnitedStand are mainstream now.

Unread 24-01-2020, 02:53 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He won Freds Best New Member award and was the darling of the entire forum when he called Marlo "Marlon"

He's proved his United worth by posting a picture of him in a united shirt as a kid....what more else could he do?

Flex was on skysports last week...Andy Cole was on there in December....Once interviewed Helen Wood in the early days too.....UnitedStand are mainstream now.
Shut up.

I know you run accounts to make money off him, also aware of your Redentials....

But a @#%&! is a @#%&!.

The only reason they are "mainstream" is the media contacts they have....it's a leg up in the industry...

Unread 24-01-2020, 02:53 PM
guerreiro

Wonder which media house is floundering and hopefully pick up Carrickfan

Unread 24-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Remploy Media.

Unread 24-01-2020, 03:14 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Shut up.

I know you run accounts to make money off him, also aware of your Redentials....

But a @#%&! is a @#%&!.

The only reason they are "mainstream" is the media contacts they have....it's a leg up in the industry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Miramax?

Unread 24-01-2020, 03:17 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Remploy Media.
Ahh, putting remploy chair stickers on kids at school. Was always a highlight

Unread 24-01-2020, 03:23 PM
dunk

Quote:

I thought he was an absolute #@&%! from post 1 tbh.

Unread 24-01-2020, 03:48 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Shut up.

But a @#%&! is a @#%&!.

Are you for real? i hardly watch the £#%&!er apart from transfer vids.

I just like how much he's disliked

that being said use promo code BRENT for 20% off !! everything must go !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I thought he was an absolute #@&%! from post 1 tbh.
I cant really remember him posting at all other that to marlo and spamming his video links.

I think he got banned or sacked it off due to abuse lol

Unread 24-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Had a feeling you were behind the fan account mate....

Unread 24-01-2020, 04:20 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Had a feeling you were behind the fan account mate....
No. I actually think its him or if its not, he makes the owner pay him half the rev, so he doesn't strike them down.....similar to Leen with Wingsofredemption.

On the latest transfer video, somebody donated £99 to Mark. Why would anybody do this? Its mental. I get nerds doing that kinda thing to be noticed by a good looking girl but you're literally giving money to a 40 year old man who makes 100's of thousands a year off youtube.

Unread 24-01-2020, 04:55 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
No. I actually think its him or if its not, he makes the owner pay him half the rev, so he doesn't strike them down.....similar to Leen with Wingsofredemption.

On the latest transfer video, somebody donated £99 to Mark. Why would anybody do this? Its mental. I get nerds doing that kinda thing to be noticed by a good looking girl but you're literally giving money to a 40 year old man who makes 100's of thousands a year off youtube.

Unread 24-01-2020, 05:24 PM
BarryX

Quote:

Failed copper
I did encourage him, tbf, but enjoyed the wummery of it all back in the day. Who'd have thunk he would have gotten so far with it? Maybe buying YouTube likes helped him on his way (?) but either way, he's living his dream now (not sure why you'd want that dream, but fair play to him and each to their own).

If it's not Mark/Brent I'm quite sure that there'd be some other middle-aged tit reliving his youth via the medium of YouTube, getting all the hits etc. Don't hate the player, hate the game and all that

Unread 24-01-2020, 05:58 PM
Cream

'Real fan opinion'.
Closed Thread