United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Saw his post match interview on MOTD. basically just blamed his players. Said they need to take responsibility.

How ironic.

Pundits backed him ofcourse.

When mourinho questions his players capacity to follow orders though, he's 'throwing them under the bus'....
Him and Sven are the smartest managers in world football.

Made a killing off being incompetent.

The man's a multi millionaire.

Unread 25-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Pop

I think I hate him more than Dalglish. At least KKK had the excuse of being a piss sodden demented old @#%&!.

Moyes doesn't have mental illness to fall back on, the £#%&!ing miserable old bastard.

Unread 25-09-2016, 05:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Him and Sven are the smartest managers in world football.

Made a killing off being incompetent.

The man's a multi millionaire.
SGE had some successes alongside the flops, tbf. He was even decent managing England for a while.

Unread 25-09-2016, 05:45 PM
TheFatGoth

Talking

The locals are starting to turn...

Quote:
I've stopped watching him on tv and listening to him on the radio. I find him absolutely uninspiring. He may be a good manager, we will find out but dear me the bloke really reminds me of Andy Murray. Monotone and dull.
Quote:
Aye but Andy Murray wins sometimes.
Quote:
I hope to God it's just a front and he starts getting results because everything about him is starting to piss me off.
Quote:
What a depressing £#%&!er he is.
Quote:
Aye, we'll done for improving us Davey lad.
Why is he here? All he's done is piss and £#%&!ing moan - even more than I do.
Quote:
His pass the buck comments stick in my throat, for several reasons.

1. He is unremittingly and remorselessly negative. That pervades through the club.

2. He had weeks of a transfer window to get decent players in. And he either signed no one (a proper striker) or shite (Papy), bar Ndong and Pienaar.

3. He coaches - or is ultimately responsible for the coaching of - the players. And they look shit, especially defensively. Allardyce had ironed out PVA's lapses to a decent extent. He's gone back to old habits under Moyes.

4. He's responsible for team selection. Papy is crap, we can all see it. And yet he still picks him. Januzaj (who Moyes could apparently get the best out of) looks crap and disinterested. Moyes does nothing apart from keeping picking him.

5. His comments yesterday look like prime "not me, guv" arse covering to me. It'll only alienate the players (not that I'm defending those useless @#%&!s but I'd like him to take some responsibility - primarily because points 1-4 above show he's up to his neck in this mess).

Moyes, sort it out or you'll be drummed out of town. They're the facts.

I can honestly see him sitting on Goals on Sunday in four months' time after a sacking going "oh, it was tough from day 1, following Sam, we only had a short window to bring players in, it was always going to take time, the club have been struggling for years blah blah blah".

Just sort it out now. You're not getting better than SAFC unless you buck up.
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads...ments.1279142/

Unread 25-09-2016, 05:51 PM
20 times

Cut from the same cloth as Fergie

Unread 25-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Billy Redface

Everything about him is starting to piss me off"

Didn't take long.

Unread 25-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Zorg

You can tell one or two of them still think he's a decent manager who just hasn't been given a fair chance yet.

Bless.

Unread 25-09-2016, 10:51 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
You can tell one or two of them still think he's a decent manager who just hasn't been given a fair chance yet.

Bless.
One comment said "we're already relegated so we might as well keep Moyes and let him rebuild next season in the championship" those losers deserve him.

Unread 26-09-2016, 06:30 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
One comment said "we're already relegated so we might as well keep Moyes and let him rebuild next season in the championship" those losers deserve him.

Unread 26-09-2016, 10:12 AM
AK14

Everything about his season was like a really bad dream, £#%&! me it was depressing

How people can still put Van Gaal tenure into the same category as custard teeth I'll never know.

Unread 26-09-2016, 11:52 AM
sa7

Bloke on 5Live put a dig into his ribs this morning.

Mentioned how Bilic had fronted up and taken his share of responsibility for West Ham's shite performances, unlike Moyes.

Hope the media tide is starting to turn against this asbestos skinned @#%&!

Unread 26-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Clarkie

£#%&!ing hell.....

Quote:
“I don’t know that I’m necessarily an arm-around-the-shoulder man,” Moyes said. “I want to see men stand up and take responsibility, be tough and take the challenge on. At the moment we’re not doing the basics well enough; not heading it and kicking it when we get the chance or doing the picking up and marking we need to do.

“The players need to take responsibility. It can’t always be me leading them by the hand and showing them where they should be and what they should do.”

Unread 26-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Pop

I bet the players absolutely £#%&!ing detest him.

The best thing to come from this shambles is that he'll never work another day for the rest of his failure of a life.

Unread 26-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
£#%&!ing hell.....
Fair enough, you wouldn't expect a coach to tell people what to do now wouid you

Unread 26-09-2016, 05:08 PM
BobJones

The chosen one.

Unread 26-09-2016, 05:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
£#%&!ing hell.....
man's man davie "£#%&!ing" moyes:

Unread 26-09-2016, 06:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
The players need to take responsibility. It can’t always be me leading them by the hand and showing them where they should be and what they should do.
Sometimes Phil Jagielka should do it!

Unread 26-09-2016, 06:59 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
While having millions in the bank
Yup, 4 year deal at Sunderland, some desperate club will give him another gig anyway.

Unread 27-09-2016, 06:32 AM
thatsfuctit

Unread 27-09-2016, 06:53 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Yup, 4 year deal at Sunderland, some desperate club will give him another gig anyway.
Remember when @#%&!s kept paying £5/6m for Ashley Ward, when that wasn't an insignificant amount of money in football? Moyes will be the managerial equivalent.
Closed Thread