United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:29 PM
waynes ear's

Default Cup Final tickets

ballot open tomorrow.

Quote:

Following our FA Cup Semi Final win over Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday, we are delighted to confirm that we will be playing against Chelsea in the Final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 19th May (KO Time TBC).

Applications for the game will open at 8am Tuesday 24th April, and will close at 8am on Friday 27th April (although pricing will not be confirmed until later in the day). The ballot will begin immediately after applications close and is expected to take up to 72 hours to complete.

As we anticipate high demand, applications will only be accepted from Season Ticket holders that have purchased all 7 home cup games; we will then prioritise the ballot in order of those Season Ticket holders that have applied for the most away games in the 2017/18 season. Please therefore consider this before entering the ballot with supporters who have applied for less domestic away games than you, as your application will be based on the number of away games they have applied for.

Singing Section

Further to the supporter-led 'singing section' during the Semi-Final against Tottenham Hotspur, we have again decided to support this initiative to encourage vocal fans to come together and create more of an atmosphere. With this in mind, there will be an additional option in the application process for this game (in the price preferences section), where you can indicate if you would like to be seated in a more vocal / singing area. Please note, as we do not have the allocation or ticket pricing at this stage, we're unable to confirm the location or ticket price for this section.

Family Areas

We will also again be providing designated 'family areas', to enable younger and older supporters to sit in the most suitable seats. With this in mind, there will be further additional options in the application process for this game (in the price preferences section), where you can indicate if you would like to be seated in a 'family area'.

As with all ballots, we anticipate being oversubscribed. If your preferences are not available, we will still try to find you the best available alternative seat/s (which may be a different price), rather than your application automatically being made unsuccessful.

Please note, tickets are not allocated based on when the ballot application was submitted, therefore all supporters will have an equal chance of receiving a ticket in the ballot regardless of whether the application was made at 8am on Tuesday 24th April or 7.59am on Friday 27th April.

Thank you for your support and let's hope for success in our Emirates FA Cup campaign as we head into the Final.

Regards,
Sam Kelleher
Head of Ticketing & Membership
are they using the number of away applications to piss off season ticket holders with full cup credits?

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:36 PM
dragflick

Seen the prices of the tickets aswell? Robbing @#%&!s.

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
77% rise from the semi.....

God I hate the Fa, London and Wembley

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:38 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
ballot open tomorrow.

are they using the number of away applications to piss off season ticket holders with full cup credits?
It’s going off full cup credits and then away applications.

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:
tickets plus train plus drink IF you can get in and out on the day (I can't) you're talking easy £400.... total piss take.

Feel for those wanting to take kids as well.... a week in elevenerife money that

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:50 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
tickets plus train plus drink IF you can get in and out on the day (I can't) you're talking easy £400.... total piss take.

Feel for those wanting to take kids as well.... a week in elevenerife money that
Same day as that £#%&!ing wedding aswell, so train fares and hotels are already inflated cause of that. Tempted to £#%&! it off tbh. All about the semi (that's what she said etc).

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Same day as that £#%&!ing wedding aswell, so train fares and hotels are already inflated cause of that. Tempted to £#%&! it off tbh. All about the semi (that's what she said etc).
forgot about that ffs.

think i'll give it a swerve, £400-500 is a euro so no brainer

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:52 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
The semi was a cracking day out, gonna apply but not arsed if I don't get one.

Unread 23-04-2018, 12:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
I’ve already booked a train and accommodation for the wedding, you can jib in with me

Unread 23-04-2018, 01:12 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It’s going off full cup credits and then away applications.
yes so everyone who has 7 credits will then be lower in the ballot than someone who applied for every away.

should just be on cup credits imo

Quote:
tbf i've got the hotel (£120) and train (£110 first class) and consider that cheap

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
yes so everyone who has 7 credits will then be lower in the ballot than someone who applied for every away.

should just be on cup credits imo...
They are warning you that there'll probably be fewer match tickets in the allocation that we have eligible ST Holders on 7 credits. Thus, the next step will be to prioritise those who've been after away tickets.

Seems fair enough to me.

(The real issue will be the pitiful allocation, as always.)

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:17 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
They are warning you that there'll probably be fewer match tickets in the allocation that we have eligible ST Holders on 7 credits. Thus, the next step will be to prioritise those who've been after away tickets.

Seems fair enough to me.

This.

40 minutes on the train for me.

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:19 PM
dragflick

I'd only give them to people who attended on Saturday tbh...

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach

Seems fair enough to me.

ticket allocation not being confirmed stinks of the ticket office knowing its shite

Quote:
deffo. That means i dont go but we are treated to more of pure on a day out

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:50 PM
no fun

Quote:
....or a least to people who supplied the tickets to any southerners who went

Unread 23-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Throw

Quote:
This

(Can't go - the lad has a football tournament in Bognor Regis)

Unread 23-04-2018, 03:03 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
This

(Can't go - the lad has a football tournament in Bognor Regis)

Did he enjoy it? I can only just about remember meeting up with you, well gone by then. Had a flashback of putting his name into a united song, or did i dream that?

Unread 23-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Seamus

I think its quite fair. You go to domestic aways you deserve to go to Wembley for the final.

Unread 23-04-2018, 03:35 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
A very sensible policy.

Unread 23-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Throw

Quote:

Did he enjoy it? I can only just about remember meeting up with you, well gone by then. Had a flashback of putting his name into a united song, or did i dream that?
He loved it. Yeah he was made up with the song - it was Carricks hard to believe it's not Scholes tune. Worked really well considered how wasted you were.
Closed Thread