United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-08-2016, 08:32 AM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson
"Some other clubs play defensively with words, but I don't think that's Man United. At Man United we have to say from Day 1, we want to win the title".

Love Jose, tbh.
Why is he making snide comments about LVG sending Januzaj to Dortmund though? Completely unnecessary.

Unread 13-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Why is he making snide comments about LVG sending Januzaj to Dortmund though? Completely unnecessary.
Personally I heard that as a dig at Dortmund for taking a United player and then not developing him.

After the tribute he paid to Louis after the CS, and them being pals down the years, I don't think it was intended as a dig at him personally.

Unread 13-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Personally I heard that as a dig at Dortmund for taking a United player and then not developing him.

After the tribute he paid to Louis after the CS, and them being pals down the years, I don't think it was intended as a dig at him personally.
Same.

Unread 13-08-2016, 10:48 AM
dunk

Hardly Dortmund's fault he turned up and was a lazy @#%&!

Unread 13-08-2016, 10:57 AM
BobJones

Thumbs down

Quote:
£#%&! van Gaal and £#%&! his 24 nil nil draws.

BarryX

Quote:
Thought that was his way of saying that the club care about the player and only want to loan him to another club that actually gives him game time (unlike at Dortmund). There's no way he'd want to offend Dortmund or LVG.

waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dreaming of Fräulein, mercs and nandos and ended up with a £#%&!ing volkswagen and a hotdog. And no bitches

Poor little mite

Unread 13-08-2016, 10:58 AM
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
True, Dunk.

Interesting though, that Jose went out his way to stress they wanted him to stay a United player and weren't going to offload him, so they must still have some faith that he can get past his attitude and come good?

Unread 13-08-2016, 11:03 AM
dunk

Quote:
True, Dunk.

Interesting though, that Jose went out his way to stress they wanted him to stay a United player and weren't going to offload him, so they must still have some faith that he can get past his attitude and come good?
Keeps the chances of a decent fee high...
Closed Thread