United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-08-2016, 06:53 PM
rockored

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtemple
He was rubbish last season, waste of money.
That'll do for me JR

Unread 09-08-2016, 08:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

bang average player and arguably Everton's worst defender and there were a few contenders in a sea of shite last season

Money can't Buy You Stones

wonder if the Scouse tramps will be singing that this season

Unread 09-08-2016, 08:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Shame he didn't end up here imo. Mourinho rated him enough to chase him all last summer. Feels like City will drop him in at the deep end though with Kompany a mess and the other CBs utterly brainless. Hopefully open season on their defence in the first few weeks.

He should go on to be a great player, though.

Unread 09-08-2016, 08:17 PM
BobJones

This @#%&! will make sterling look like a bargain.

He's a liability.

Unread 09-08-2016, 08:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

He should go on to be a great player, though.
yeah let's hope he does eh

Unread 09-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Sparky***

I think Stones has the potential to be very good. He's going to have to buck his ideas up quick though given what a perfectionist Guardiola is.

Unread 09-08-2016, 09:08 PM
ScarFace

For that money they could of got most top defenders in the world surely.

I presume they're desperate for English players though, considering they bring zero players through ( odd that never gets brought up, yet we're losing our identity )

Unread 10-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Part 36 Offer

They are such try hard @#%&!s aren't they. Every time they sign a new player their first question to said new player always refers to the so-called "other teams" they beat to said player's signature.

£#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

Unread 10-08-2016, 08:11 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
For that money they could of got most top defenders in the world surely.

I presume they're desperate for English players though, considering they bring zero players through ( odd that never gets brought up, yet we're losing our identity )
That's also because we at least have an identity. City is just that team owned by Arabs that isn't PSG.

Unread 10-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Fergie out 89

Is he any better than Kompany and Otamendi, seriously

City will always be shit at the back whilst they persist with Joooaaaaarrt as their goalkeeper

£#%&! em!
Closed Thread