United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Alan

I know English isn't his first language, but he doesn't half talk a load of gibberish. Strange @#%&!.

Unread 29-09-2012, 02:51 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I know English isn't his first language, but he doesn't half talk a load of gibberish. Strange @#%&!.
throb's english afaik mate

Unread 29-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

wasn't it Torrico that got sent off for a slight tug on Scholes about 5yds outside the box and the ref gave Utd a penalty as well - Hoddle was manager at the time iirc

workd both ways though, with Neville, Scholes and was it Rafael? all sent off for next to £#%&! all at Spurs as well

there's been a few bizarre homer decisions in these games so let's hope it carries on today

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
wasn't it Torrico that got sent off for a slight tug on Scholes about 5yds outside the box and the ref gave Utd a penalty as well - Hoddle was manager at the time iirc

workd both ways though, with Neville, Scholes and was it Rafael? all sent off for next to £#%&! all at Spurs as well

there's been a few bizarre homer decisions in these games so let's hope it carries on today
I remember when the most obvious goal of all time was ruled out at OT. Roy Carroll, you've got to laugh.

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:38 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I remember when the most obvious goal of all time was ruled out at OT. Roy Carroll, you've got to laugh.
like £#%&! did that cross the line!

Unread 29-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
like £#%&! did that cross the line!
I was sat behind the goal that night and everyone around me laughed when it was dis-allowed.
Closed Thread